UFOs Are Real, Now What?
Sep 1, 2023 at 7:46 PM Post #136 of 244
Has anyone here ever see a UFO? I have seen 3; black triangle silent above me at night, moving slow, another time I was riding my motorcycle next to lake Michegin in Chicago on a sunny summer day, and right over the lake was a giant black sphere, must have benn several hundred yards away, and looked like a basketball sized black sphere. It was there for 30 seconds then vanished, the third time I saw "phoenix lights" like UFO right over New York harbour at midnight. They were just h overing for at least 30 minutes, then I just walked away. THOSE I have pictures!

IMG_3002.jpgIMG_3003.jpgIMG_3004.jpgIMG_3005.jpgIMG_3020.jpg

Sep 2, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #139 of 244
Lord, when I looked on that channel yesterday they had avideo story I used to hear John Lear talk about, the Soul Catcher on the moon.

He had me till then but that was just too far out there for me to swallow, this guys a nut. Now it all might be true and they had a picture of what was supposed to be it on the far side of the Moon taken by the Japanese. Big square thing abut 1300 feet tall.

Hollow Moon built and brought into place by Reptilians who feed on our emotions. All that wild conspiracy theory come together as possible gave me a snking feeling as I watched the vdeo

Sep 2, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #141 of 244
Lord, when I looked on that channel yesterday they had avideo story I used to hear John Lear talk about, the Soul Catcher on the moon.

He had me till then but that was just too far out there for me to swallow, this guys a nut. Now it all might be true and they had a picture of what was supposed to be it on the far side of the Moon taken by the Japanese. Big square thing abut 1300 feet tall.

Hollow Moon built and brought into place by Reptilians who feed on our emotions. All that wild conspiracy theory come together as possible gave me a snking feeling as I watched the vdeo
Even George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell admit that some of John Lear's stories were hard to swallow.

Sep 2, 2023 at 10:54 PM Post #142 of 244
I saw him talk about it at godlikeproductions, the squirrel bin of the internetover 10 years ago. David Ike, David Wilcock, Stan Friedman, etc all peopleI I followed.

When I first got online I thought the Mars NASA photos that supposedly showed macro lifeforms and such was the coolest thing I had ever seen and spent a lot of time looking at related stuff. There are structures on Mars that are too much to be natural. Stuff going on underground on the Moon caught by flyby camera.

I have some images of stuff that turned out to e fake on my other box I salvaged from a 100MB Zip Drive

Sep 11, 2023 at 1:43 AM Post #143 of 244

Sep 11, 2023 at 9:31 AM Post #146 of 244
what are the pics of ?
i see landers sent from earth and reflection on a camera lens
what are conspiracy theorist saying they show ?

Sep 11, 2023 at 9:57 AM Post #147 of 244
what are the pics of ?
i see landers sent from earth and reflection on a camera lens
what are conspiracy theorist saying they show ?
The blue thing was a photo from some NASA Mars mission. The other one is from a NASA Lunar mission and supposedly shows something in the sky against the blackness of space.

Now back that up and show me the Mars lander that looks like that blue object...on Mars!

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2023 at 10:24 AM Post #150 of 244
the "blue thing is the phoenix .
the other is reflections/dust on the camera lens .

what is your "proof" that they are something other than phoenix/reflections ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back