UE700 discontinued, next best thing or better?
Jun 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

NiRo

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

Recently, my beloved UE700's suffered the time-old classic of the cable severing at the jack. I sent them to Logitech to replace and after holding them for longer than they should have, they've informed me that due to their discontinuation of the UE700 (stupid idea :frowning2: ) they have none in stock with which to replace mine.

They're offering to send me some UE600's instead but I know they won't match up.

I loved my 700's due to the signature, size and excellent comfort plus the ability to wear them in bed.

Does anyone know of a similar IEM of similar price which would be a suitable replacement?

Size and ergonomics are important to me along with a balanced sound and high detail.

Cheers guys!

Jun 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #5 of 6
The GR07 are amazing for the price with tight punchy bass, crsip clear mids, highs and wide soundstage. The other IEMs like DBA-02, R-50, B2, RE272(highly recommended) and HF5 are highly recommended too.

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks for all the responses everyone!

I've checked out a bunch of reviews and they are clearly all good phones/

So between say, the RE-400, RE-272 and DBA-02, can anyone tell me how each compares to the UE700?

EDIT: Also, being in the UK I'm struggling to find stockists for most of the mentioned models, do any UK users have any decent go-tos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back