UE6000 vs Logic3 T350
Oct 3, 2014 at 5:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

YamaVega

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, this is my first thead in headfi.  I cannot find direct comparisons for these headphones, so hope I could get answers here.  Both are sold used for just $120 where I am.  Above all, SQ matters, but these phones also offer style that I can proudly wear in public.  Any advise?

Oct 3, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 28
I do not know about the Logic3 T350, but the UE6000 has reallly good sound, and at thst price it is a bargain. Just beware though, noise cancelling affects sound quality in a bad way.

Oct 4, 2014 at 1:33 AM Post #3 of 28
Thanks for the reply.  I am aware of what ANC can do to sound signature, as I tested the QC15s, almost lead me insane to how silent it blocks noise.  I do find alot of good reviews for the UE6000, its just that I am seeing a lot of used phones at a bargain.  I even found Beats Solo 2s at the same price.  

Oct 4, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #5 of 28
Very well. I guess i should take the solo 2 reviews, even from tyll, less seriously, since i find some regretting to have bought them. Any other $100 closed headphone recommended? As upgrade for my downtowns?

Oct 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #6 of 28
I have a pair of UE6000, and they are definitely a solid pair of cans for under 100. I got mine for around 45 bucks so I mostly use them for traveling and random stuff since I'm not afraid of breaking or messing them up.

Oct 5, 2014 at 1:21 AM Post #7 of 28
Got my UE6000 for $40 and best headphone purchase I've ever made. I'd consider it great value at $200 and anything less is a steal really. Also the ANC is very fun to listen to, albeit not truly noise canceling so you won't get that "going deaf" experience that you do with Bose. But ya for bass heavy genres the ANC EQ is great. For anything else passive mode is the way to go

Oct 20, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #12 of 28
The bass is less than the M100 and treble is a little sharp in the beggining but after about 50 hours burn in I really started to notice the difference. Mids are more better than the M100 but the sound nicer on male vocals, you can hear small details and the bass hits hard when you need it. Soundstage does feel and sound nicer on the M100 especialy with the XL cushions but I felt that with some certain songs they sounded a little bit un natural thats where the T350 won me. They kinda reminded me of the Sennheiser Momentum over ear just with a tad bit more bass and a funner sound sig. What the M100 do beat though compared to the T350 is constrution, the M100 just feel more stronger and actualy feel more luxurios in some sort of way while the T350 does still have nice construction and when in hand the leather does feel very nice and high quality but for me M100 have the edge. I honestly do like the T350 a bit more than the M100 but sometimes I do find my self going back but the T350 just have something that when always you are sitting down outside on a sunny day with a nice cool breeze just something about the sound that really makes you feel good idk how to explain it but they really are good headphones

Oct 22, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #13 of 28
Thank you for your impressions.  Seems the T350 is looking good, since the seller cut the price even more, and the UE6000 is no longer available :frowning2:  I really wanna get good cans that will look good, since the holiday vacation is almost here, and I wanna look good with it in the airport.  Still, I am seeing better bargains with IEMs.  Are they ideal for airplane rides?

Oct 24, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #15 of 28
They are chinese brands, and with all honesty when I first heard about it I really didn't pay much attention to it. But then one day I wanted some iems so I checked out the thread and I found some iems called the Ostry KC06A I liked how they looked, very good reviews and big hype and they only costed $80 so I got them and man oh man when I firsy tryd them I was so surprised to how good they sounded easy sounded like $350 earphones and after a few hours burn in simply impressive. So I highly recomend you to check out the thread and ask some head fiers in der for advice they are pros with iems haha good luck happy hunting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back