UE600 vs RE-ZERO, Both with Fiio's E6 Amp
Sep 28, 2011 at 5:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

shonor6

Head-Fier
Which will sound better with Fiio's E6 and the Sansa Clip+, in addition to high quality (lossless and mp3 320 kbps) music?

I listen mainly to Rock, and to some Classical music.
I like extremely detailed music with balanced sound. Lack of bass is forgivable as the E6 has a bass boost option.
I do not want treble to be harsh (and not recessed).
I don't want middles to be recessed, they can even sound slightly forward.
Soundstage and clarity is a must.

I want it to feel solid, so the cable doesn't make any kind of noises etc'.
And of course comfort is important, though I guess it won't be an issue with all the replaceable ear cushions.

Which is more recommended for me?

Thanks.

Jan 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #3 of 3
I own the RE-ZERO but i dont own the amp and the UE600 IEM's.
And since you say that cable noise is a problem then i dont suggest the RE-ZERO. I realy hear alot of cable noise. I dont have any other high end IEM to compare but i can sometimes hear my own heartbeat, every movement of the cable and even when i tilt my head i can hear my bones.
When i wear the cable around my ear its lots and lots better. But the sound that seems to come from my bones is still there.

I have no clue if this is a normal problem with IEM's.

But on the other hand. I really really suggest the RE-Zero. I really love the sound. The sound is awesome. The only problem is the lack in bass but i've ordered a E6 for that.
Hope i've helped you out. Feel free to ask any questions.

Edit:
Acoustic guitar and female vocals sound really great. Dire straits and Adele for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back