UE 20 // The Ultimate Experience Giveaway
Nov 28, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #16 of 28
I work in sales, Face book an Twitter are great tools for generating Buisness, I can understand why you guys despise them, how ever for you to be elligiable to be given thousands of dollars in stuff, you need to generate some buisness. Or at least offer a potential for the generation of buisness for their company

either way nice contest guys! 

I'm a consumer

SM may be effective for fast moving consumer goods, I don't feel like it works for (C)IEM: intimate and personalized items that require a personal touch and customer approach. To me this contest clearly works contra productive, not going to recommend UE based on this campaign. There are much better ways to market iems. I work in Marketing.

Nov 28, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #17 of 28
I'm a consumer

SM may be effective for fast moving consumer goods, I don't feel like it works for (C)IEM: intimate and personalized items that require a personal touch and customer approach. To me this contest clearly works contra productive, not going to recommend UE based on this campaign. There are much better ways to market iems. I work in Marketing.

Yea I agree with you there, for something as personal as this a one on one interaction would be best. Considering how personal it is. Though this may be the best way for them to make the first contact with their initial target market. When Audiophiles reach out to other Audiophiles do we not all benefit? I was running a Blog an YouTube Channel my self for a while. purely for the interest of sharing my experince with others for the sake of helping the community as a whole. I never gained to much attention [as I didn't have to many exclusives, though hot ticket items drew in the crowds] still the best way to reach every one would be with something like this I'd think. Get the knowledge of what you offer an why to the right people, then allow them to approach you for the 1 on 1 interaction. 

But different approaches though, as I work in sales an you in marketing. When my marketing team does a good job, it makes it easier for me to draw out whats important to my customers in a 1 on 1 conversation. What I need them to do is make enough impact that my customer understands an has interest into 1 or 2 features of what I'm selling. With that little bit of knowledge about the features, I can create benefits to them an generate buisness for us, the sales team works 1 on 1 imo an our Marketing guys work like 100 to 1 lol 

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #24 of 28
Hey Everybody. 

The winner has been chosen and will be announced next week.  Stay tuned!

Mar 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #28 of 28
The GRAND PRIZE winner is... Tim Sullivan from Seattle, WA.
Tim is in a band called Hair Nation Seattle and asked for a shout out! :raised_hands:

The Runner Up winners are... Paul B. and Lyndon J.

Sorry for the delay on this.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back