ue-11's
Jul 3, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #16 of 26
it gives me something to be excited for I loved when I was waiting for my shures and I am quite sure I will enjoy the process of getting these suckers
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by sant430 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yah, it's kinda like getting a tattoo, but for your ue11s. You tell the artist what you want, they'll see if they can and get all the info, then tell you how much the tattoo is. It cost me $100 to have them put my logo on:

IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

I wanted black for the logo color, but it wouldn't have showed up so I went with white......

I'm loving the sound of them. So far, I've paired them with my Zune and my laptop (via DAC) and I'm very impressed with the sound quality. Unbelievable detail.

do you have the ambient option on yours?

Jul 3, 2008 at 8:28 AM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is ue customer service? From the one person I spoke to they sound like they have very good service but does anyone else have anything else to chime in here?

If we are talking about Jeanette Coffey, it is the best CS I've ever had from any company. PERIOD.
wink.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 11:01 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just want to know what color combo would look really good and how much the artwork costs and overall impressions compared to 3 driver iems

Color combo is a personal choice, looks to me that you've selected
smily_headphones1.gif

When I ordered art work was $25 on up, depends on what you want.

I did write a review on mine regarding my impression, search ue11 review, iirc you've read it.

Enjoy, bet you can't wait
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 4, 2008 at 1:28 AM Post #24 of 26
You are in for a treat. I still believe the UE-11 is the best purchase I've made to date. Also, I can't wait for Alex's custom cable to be released. The cable is really the only thing I don't like about them. It's just too flimsy.

Jul 6, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #26 of 26
They're clean. My pics are on the dodgy side cuz I wanted to put them back into use! Anyway, I'll post some more detailed pics shortly along with my other acquisitions.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sant 430, how cleanly are your two soundholes drilled? From here they look like they are not the cleanest drill jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back