UCOTECH Premium Earbuds ES-P1
May 13, 2019 at 2:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

chiila

New Head-Fier

UCOTECH ES-P1

ES-P1-1.jpg

*Brass Housing
*160Ω Double Dome Dynamic
*MMCX type cable(Cable Info : OFC 99.999% Ag coating 8core)

nooki.jpg
Type : Open Air Dynamic
Driver Units : Φ14.8mm New Double Dome
Impedance : 160Ω ± 15%
Weight : 8g (with cable 42g)

1.jpg
UCOTECH's patent (Double Dome)

This product is being sold in Korea.

UCOTECH is a Korean brand that has made a lot of Earbuds.
This product was released on November 29, 2018 in Korea.

I have this product :)
I'd like to write a more detailed review later.

I hope you listen to it if you have a chance.

Attachments

• esp1-pkg (2).jpg
    esp1-pkg (2).jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 0
Aug 21, 2022 at 2:21 PM Post #2 of 2
I guess I'm a little late to this party lol!

I ran across this post during a search and I figured I would go ahead and comment. Over the last few months I have rediscovered earbuds and been building a nice collection. It started when I looked up a pair of vintage Aiwa earbuds my saxophone teacher gave me in the late 90's that I came across when unpacking a bunch of stuff I got out of storage. It turns out that they're one of the most sought after pairs from the "Golden Age" of earbuds: the Aiwa HP-V99. My sax teacher loved them and when I listened to them again they were pretty awesome and got me wondering how well modern earbuds stack up.

Fast forward a month and half. I decided to go about acquiring some of the best of the best of contemporary buds to try and the Ucotech ES-P1s I ordered finally show up. From the first moment I heard them, I knew these were special earbuds. Different, but every bit as good and even more detailed than the HP-V99s, the ES-P1s are beasts. I have tried many of the very best earbuds today's manufacturers have to offer and the ES-P1s are my favorite and I think they are objectively one of the best sounding earbuds in existence. Add to that they fact that they're built from solid brass with luxury fittings, cable, and feel and you have one hell of a formidable earbud. They have a big presentation that one associates with headphones rather than earbuds.

Cheers to Ucotech for making a dedicated TOTL earbud!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back