TWS questions
Oct 28, 2020 at 6:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Carco11

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm planning to buy some TWS earphones as I'm always using my xioami mi pro HD at work and the cable is always annoying me. The thing is that I don't know what audio quality I can wait from TWS earphones.

I also have some takstar pro 82 and I love the sound of them in the mid bass position and also I'm happy with the xiaomi earphones (although I have modded them to get some more bass)

I'm looking for the best quality price (bargain maybe) TWS. I have seen the shanling mtw100 but I don't know if there's any other option that has some decent audio quality for cheap.

Oct 28, 2020 at 10:34 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi, I'm planning to buy some TWS earphones as I'm always using my xioami mi pro HD at work and the cable is always annoying me. The thing is that I don't know what audio quality I can wait from TWS earphones.

I also have some takstar pro 82 and I love the sound of them in the mid bass position and also I'm happy with the xiaomi earphones (although I have modded them to get some more bass)

I'm looking for the best quality price (bargain maybe) TWS. I have seen the shanling mtw100 but I don't know if there's any other option that has some decent audio quality for cheap.

best quality TWS I have tried is Nuarl N6 Pro - warm but detailed signature, but average-small soundstage and average imaging.

Most TWS has good enough sound quality, u shuld be fine. Just like Wi-Fi vs. ethernet, TWS will always lag far behind the absolut best that wired connections have to offer, but they are no slouches in their own right, plenty of sufficient TWS iems that can surpass lesser wired sets. End of day, if it meets ur preferences this is most important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back