Two New electronica CD's worth owning
Aug 6, 2005 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

tom hankins

Headphoneus Supremus
Got these for my Birthday today. I like them both a bunch and REALLY like the new Sasha. Worth owning for sure. Happy listening!
600smile.gif

Sasha---"Fundacion NYC"
Second Sun---"Inside out"

Aug 6, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 15
You might want to give us the title.

Aug 6, 2005 at 9:18 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
Oooooooooooh Sasha, me likes. What kind of stuff is Second Sun?

Sasha- Trance, house mix stuff.
Second Sun is dance stuff with a trance type flavor and male vocals. Rocking, club mix music.

Aug 6, 2005 at 9:19 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twombly
You might want to give us the title.

Damn, your fast. As soon as I hit to enter the thread I thought what an idiot I was.

Aug 6, 2005 at 9:32 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
Not an idiot; just an old geezer.
icon10.gif

I'd argue the old geezer point with you, but sadly the facts lean heavy in your favor.

Aug 6, 2005 at 9:42 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
Be of good humor, Tom, maybe even "a wee bit juvenile".
icon10.gif

I'm always in a good mood.
icon10.gif
BTW, for one of my birthday presents I have a two meter balanced pr. of the new IC300 signature interconnects coming from LAT International. Hope they are as good as I think they will be.

Aug 6, 2005 at 11:34 PM Post #11 of 15
i just bought the new theivary coporation CD yesterday and it is pretty good as well. More easy listening, and world music compared to some of their other stuff but still very good. Also has some vocals from The Flaming Lips and Perry Farrel.

Aug 7, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
BTW, for one of my birthday presents I have a two meter balanced pr. of the new IC300 signature interconnects coming from LAT International.

That sounds like a very nice present; I will be most interested in hearing what you think of them.

Aug 7, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
Wow, I am lookin @ 30 and was wondering if my electronica fetish was becoming a wee bit juvenile.

Screw that. You rock!

I nearing 30 as well and there is no way man...electronica for life
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:09 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
electronica for life
smily_headphones1.gif

So true, so true
icon10.gif
You guys should also check out CDbaby if you haven't already. I love stocking up on $5 a disc trip hop. Currently I'm really liking Lumlight, The Hungry Ghost, Yohannan and Zenen just to name a few.

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:19 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9
So true, so true
icon10.gif
You guys should also check out CDbaby if you haven't already. I love stocking up on $5 a disc trip hop. Currently I'm really liking Lumlight, The Hungry Ghost, Yohannan and Zenen just to name a few.

5$ a disc? Where?

have you guys heard of Cornelius? I cant find his music anywhere but the stuff I have heard is amazing. What are some other trip-hop artists?

im stocking up so I can buy a bunch of music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back