TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
Dec 2, 2009 at 4:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 551

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
Pricing for 3.5mm and Protector balanced termination is official!!

48" $300
64" $350

New "Y" Splitter is now in production!!

Its now called a choker and it movable to allow you to tighten the slack on the wire making it snug. I have been using my prototype for several days now and its a major improvement!! Its made from solid bubinga wood Google Image Result for http://www.thejoinery.com/about/wood/large/bubinga.jpg .......

Images are coming.

This price is still very low, however the response for the "December" was overwhelming and I want IEM users to experience the enjoyment that others are experiencing.

The response had been incredible. So I have decided to extend the current pricing into January. I'm not sure how long!!

Just when you think you found the best sounding wire out there, than comes CryoParts/Locus Design's TWag made exclusively for Whiplash Audio!!

This wire is using the new CroFreeze process from CroParts. Those who know this process can testify that the differences is really what separates the men from the boys!

CryoParts link: CryoParts Stranded Silver Hook Up Wire

The next "talk of the town" will be the highly flexible, detailed with the silver resolution and with the added copper attitudes. This wire has AMAZING bass control. Also its very silent. Between notes are as black as I ever heard. Add all of this up and you have one incredible soundstage.

To be honest, this could be the best wire I have ever heard.
biggrin.gif

The TWag wire will be offered with all of my products including the VERY popular JH13 and UE 10/11 Pro recabling. What a perfect match; extreme flexibility with industry leading sound.

I'm now carrying both clear and black earpiece connectors!! Please contact me before or after ordering to indicate if you are interested in black....

**Black and White mix heat shrink is only available upon request**

Photos:
4154180232_c141661fe0_m.jpg

and...
4154186616_54fb044f86_m.jpg

Y Splitter
4153424553_30afcb4a22_m.jpg

Balanced
4230359894_76ecc48429_m.jpg

Quad Braid Stranded TWag 26awg....
4154182112_c301825e65_m.jpg

To kick off this new wire, I will be running a December only special on:

Elite TWag LOD with Viablue 3.5mm connectors (picture to follow)
Eliete TWag mini to mini with Viablue connectors.

Normal price for a 6" LOD is $150. For the month of December, the price will be $100!!

I'm working on the Micro Elite TWag low profile version now. This will not be included in the December sale.

More details to follow.

Group buys are welcome and discounting will apply.

So please come join a new beginning!! If you have any questions, please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com.

To Order the 64" Elite TWag Replacement Cable 64" - Headphone & Portable Cables - Cables

To Order the 48" Elite TWag Replacement Cable 48" - Headphone & Portable Cables - Cables

Thanks!
Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #3 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh NO! my poor wallet again.

No seriously, it's a very good news Craig !!

Yea, its great news.

Sliced bread changed how we eat.

TWag will now have that impact. It will change how we listen.

Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #7 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by wsatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooh how much will this cost for the recables for customs?

Still working out the details!!

Stay tuned.
Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM Post #8 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quick, take some better pictures of it, my photography skills are terrible!
wink.gif

Peace,

Lee

Photos coming....

I'm listening to the new Elite TWag LOD and I must admit (as a listener, not a sales pitch) this is Lee's from CryoParts best work.

SCSCag is comparable and my opinion is subjective.....but this wire has the best soundstage I have ever had the pleasure to listen to. This opinion was established within the first 30 minutes. I can't even imagine the SQ after 150~ hours!!!

Scary.

Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 2:43 PM Post #11 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn it Craig, you got an email
smily_headphones1.gif

Yea, sorry!! BUT BUT BUT...

In the end, you will be happy. That's the only important thing, right?

Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM Post #13 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice, I will wait for this cable for both LOD and JH13 recable.

I will be offering a package deal; Recabling and LODs for an example.

iPod to RCAs, RCAs, XLRs, recabling, LODs, etc will be offered using TWag. Any combo for package deals.

I think you just PM'ed me. So expect my response!!

Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #15 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
expect my pm in a few hours after class too.... got a ton of questions to ask you.

should be getting a LW3 cable made from this, and maybe a right-angled LOD as well

I'm here!!!

Really hats off to Lee. YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Go P.E.!! (private joke)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back