TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
May 6, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #527 of 551
May 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM Post #530 of 551

Quote:
Boy you have very nice looking children...

You must be proud.
Craig

Thanks Craig. 

LOL Thanks to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and $40,000 you can almost custom make them these days :)

Wait til they both experience Enigma through TWag balanced cables, then I'll be even prouder to have shared such a unique experience with them :)

May 8, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #531 of 551
so much wanna get a TWag 48" cable, but there's still a lil bit of question before that. I wonder how's OCC copper and OCC silver when compared, ALO audio has a pure Copper mono crystal with silver plating cable for JH's IEM.
I never meant to discuss ALO's product here but i just wanna know how are they different

May 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #532 of 551
ALO's wire is designed by Ken, and they are fine wires, Ken does a great job.  I do all of his cryo, and I have been very impressed with him and his dedication. 

TWag, TWcu, TWspc, and SCSCag are all my designs from the ground up, with my proprietary CryoFreeze process http://cryo-freeze.com/ as an integral stage of the "build".  I put my heart and soul into each of the wires above. 

My 25+ years of experience and having a great wire vendor/partner to manufacture my crazy ideas of what is "right" helps too!  They do everything I ask of them exactly to spec, and are able maintain quality to satisfy even my uber obsessiveness...some might say I am *demanding*, I've been told by more than one wire vendor that they "no longer wish to work with me", ha! 

Peace,

Lee

May 11, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #536 of 551

Quote:
Wait what will be an outstanding wire??

He is probably talking about "The Wire, Silver Plated Copper" or "TWspc" that was mentioned on the post above his?

May 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #537 of 551
Yea I was.. With all of the changes and popularity of these cables, i have not has the chance to respond much in the forums... My apologies for being short... Goos stuff as CanJam Craig

May 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #539 of 551
I know he has been ill the last few days, he just sent me an email.  I am sure he got them but has not had a chance to email back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back