TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
Jan 29, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #392 of 551
Craig. You have absolutely delivered once again. Third TWag on its way!!!!
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 29, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #393 of 551
?? Why do you need three??

Jan 30, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #397 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No more for me, 2 is enough. I've decided to upgrade my speakers this year. Won't leave much extra for the headphones.

I have said that each year and it never works out for me....
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 30, 2010 at 11:32 AM Post #398 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have said that each year and it never works out for me....
tongue_smile.gif

I am going down to the manufacturer on the 5th to audition this speaker.

Focus%20SE.jpg

Jan 30, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #400 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by travisg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who makes these?

They are the Focus SE made by Legacy Audio. Legacy Audio is based in Springfield Illinois, the state capital of Illinois.

Feb 1, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #401 of 551
just got my TWag cable for my jh13 pros and getting them burned in. a little muddy at first, but waiting for it to open up. still got like 192 hours of burn in to do
smily_headphones1.gif
. product is really well built. thanks for another great product!

Feb 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #402 of 551
I am on my 50th hour, I don't believe it could possibly get any better than what I am hearing now...

I believe all JH13 owners reading this shouldn't wait any longer!!

Feb 1, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #403 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by hawpunch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just got my TWag cable for my jh13 pros and getting them burned in. a little muddy at first, but waiting for it to open up. still got like 192 hours of burn in to do
smily_headphones1.gif
. product is really well built. thanks for another great product!

The best part is listening to the burn in process....really is amazing..

Craig

Feb 1, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #404 of 551
I have about 210 hours on it and it sounded very nice. Craig, just checking my options, I have the single-ended Twag cable for the JH13 now, if I want to go balance for the Protector, do I have to get a new balance Twag cable or could I send the SE in to you for recable to balance for the Protector. Is the single-ended a 3 conductor cable whereas the balance is a 4?conductor cable?

I have another thought Craig, let say if you have a thousand feet of TWAG cable in a roll, wouldn't it be easier if you just put a connector at both ends of the 1000' cable and burn them through one time, then in one shot you could burn in the whole thing and you can save all your customers some real pain of burning in the cable?

On the RSA sponsored thread on the Protector, Ray showed an adaptor from 2 xlr female connectors to the Protector, did you make that adaptor, if so, it is with Twag? It is a black cable. Thanks.

Feb 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM Post #405 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On the RSA sponsored thread on the Protector, Ray showed an adaptor from 2 xlr female connectors to the Protector, did you make that adaptor, if so, it is with Twag? It is a black cable. Thanks.

That looks like Ray's military cable so I would suspect Ray made it. Ray actually order enough connectors for alot of builders, including Craig I believe. He is also selling them direct with the Protector if someone was going to build their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back