TV shows YOU wish they hadnt cancelled/ended
Oct 24, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #47 of 129
-Gilmore Girls- it's fine that they ended it when they should've (Rory graduating and all), but the finale just felt to quick and to forced...

-Arrested Development- nothing with so many Emmy's in so little time should be canceled.

-Mission Hill- absolutely BRILLIANT. The complete series (okay, so the show only lasted 13 episodes...) is on DVD, and it's truly sad when you really look at where it was going to know that it ended.

-Boy Meets World- why didn't I get to see Cory graduate? Two more seasons... That's all... just two more seasons...

-Freaks and Geeks/ Undeclared- Judd Apatow was so damn underappreciated until he did "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" it's sad...

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:18 AM Post #50 of 129
[size=x-large]This thread makes me nostalgic![/size]

Arrested Development (Seriously, if you guys haven't seen this, get the damn DVD)

Futurama (So happy when I found out it was coming back last year)

News Radio (such a quality and hilarious show)

The Loser (only a few eps on FOX but looked promising)

Deadwood

Men behaving Badly (american version)

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #53 of 129
Shucks; if I think of it a while, I guess I miss lots of shows going back into the late 40s. I even miss watching TV and seeing static, but then the test pattern comes on, and then a tone along with it and then finally a show.

TV was good till color came along and messed it all up.
frown.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:34 AM Post #54 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by fat pat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else notice a pretty strong theme running here? FOX shows?

******** at fox...

To loosely quote Fry from Futurama, Fox had to make room for shows titled "The Worlds Blankiest Blank".

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #55 of 129
Futurama
Firefly
Dark Angel

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:07 AM Post #57 of 129
John from Cincinnati was awesome, but I'm pretty sure they're not making a season two...

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #58 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
John from Cincinnati was awesome, but I'm pretty sure they're not making a season two...

That sucks. Not my favorite show but I demand answers!

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #59 of 129
Blackadder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back