TV shows YOU wish they hadnt cancelled/ended
Oct 23, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #31 of 129
Veronica Mars

Gilmore Girls

Oct 23, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #33 of 129
There are some series I wish they'd ended sooner because they had the potential to be quite good if only they'd stopped in time and written an interesting ending...
Prison Break (Nice idea but barely enough for one season)
Lost (Liked it till the end of season two, then it started to become more of the same)

I'm sorry they ended:
Black Books
Green Wing (sheer genius!)

Oct 23, 2007 at 10:37 PM Post #34 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey
mad.gif
, I rather like Journeyman, don't jinx it please. Needs all the help it can get, I can just feel the cancellation after the first season...

EK

I've been enjoying Journeyman too...I hope it stays on...

Oct 23, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #35 of 129
wow only two arrested development fans? wow the rest of you guys suck
wink.gif

Someone fish up that favorite AD quote thread.

For me, Arrested Development and Freaks and Geeks

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #39 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prozakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Proof? (please be true)

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama:

In the United States, the series aired from March 28, 1999 to August 10, 2003 on FOX, although its timeslot was regularly interrupted and pre-empted by sports events, and eventually went out of production. However, Comedy Central has entered into an agreement with 20th Century Fox Television to syndicate the existing episodes and air the new movies as new episodes in an episodic format as of February 2008.[1][2] At Comic-Con 2007 it was announced that Futurama will return on November 27th as a full-length DVD release called Futurama: Bender's Big Score, which will be followed by three additional films: The Beast with a Billion Backs, Bender's Game, and The Wild Green Yonder. After their release, each film will be divided into four episodes and air on Comedy Central.[3]

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:29 PM Post #41 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by devin_mm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama:

In the United States, the series aired from March 28, 1999 to August 10, 2003 on FOX, although its timeslot was regularly interrupted and pre-empted by sports events, and eventually went out of production. However, Comedy Central has entered into an agreement with 20th Century Fox Television to syndicate the existing episodes and air the new movies as new episodes in an episodic format as of February 2008.[1][2] At Comic-Con 2007 it was announced that Futurama will return on November 27th as a full-length DVD release called Futurama: Bender's Big Score, which will be followed by three additional films: The Beast with a Billion Backs, Bender's Game, and The Wild Green Yonder. After their release, each film will be divided into four episodes and air on Comedy Central.[3]

here's a link to the trailer

http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/82/23682.php

hypnotoad rules

Oct 24, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #45 of 129
Firefly and Arrested Development.....It came and went in the blink of an eye but Drive kinda caught my attention...Fox reneged on it's promise to show the last episodes on July Fourth which really ticked me off. Hmmm, hope I'm talking about the right show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back