Turtle Beach Ear Force DSS
Mar 12, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #16 of 20
I would probably go with what you have. If you like the sound of your headphones, why spend money on new one, unless of course you just want another pair.

I was about to order one of these but am having second thoughts. I would likely be using it for movies more than games, and the lack of DTS is likely a deal breaker. Of course I want a Realiser A8, but don't see myself spending $3000 on that, well at least not in the next few years. The SU-DH1 seems to be unavailable. Does anyone know of an alternative.

Apr 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #17 of 20

Quote:
I would probably go with what you have. If you like the sound of your headphones, why spend money on new one, unless of course you just want another pair.

I was about to order one of these but am having second thoughts. I would likely be using it for movies more than games, and the lack of DTS is likely a deal breaker. Of course I want a Realiser A8, but don't see myself spending $3000 on that, well at least not in the next few years. The SU-DH1 seems to be unavailable. Does anyone know of an alternative.

I'm in the same situation. Want DTS for PS3 and movies, but the JVC is unavailable EVERYWHERE.

I was thinking maybe getting a PC soundcard with Dolby Headphones. But that would require having a PC at hand, and I don't know if the soundcards available can decode DTS.

Anyone care to help?

Jun 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #20 of 20
There is a jvc for sale in these forums.
Ásia xonar soundcards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back