Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros
Sep 5, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #166 of 194
  Though I would prefer if people take the time to explain to him why he's wrong, if they're going to take the time to berate him for it. This should be a place of learning, not a grade school playground.

He is a remedial student. He's been corrected before and keeps coming back with the same wrong answers. We have a few of those who show up occasionally depending on the phase of the moon.

Sep 5, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #167 of 194

He is a remedial student. He's been corrected before and keeps coming back with the same wrong answers. We have a few of those who show up occasionally depending on the phase of the moon.

Werewolves.

Sep 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM Post #168 of 194
Red is open minded (maybe too much). he often admits what we talk about to be possible.
but then someone with dali swimming as an avatar cannot be your rational average joe ^_^.

Sep 6, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #169 of 194
Red is open minded (maybe too much). he often admits what we talk about to be possible.
but then someone with dali swimming as an avatar cannot be your rational average joe ^_^.

I'm not rational but am always questioning science. I do enjoy the toys built with the basic technology we all agree on. Still Im on an island where Hindu priests and magic men blow soundwaves into water and we drink it.

If you do some exploration you will find out that sound waves and radio waves are the war technology of the future. It is by far the fastest growing field in science and is the nuclear bomb of our time.

These changes in science are now starting to prove that waves affect our thinking and are part of the basic natural process of the earth.

Go ahead and futz with internal drivers and cones all you want. Some audio designers claim coaxing the best acoustics from a speaker requires an entirely new architecture.
The CBT –- or Constant Beamwidth Transducer –- is based on declassified military research of underwater sonic patterns. The 36-degree arc in the 5-foot unit keeps the same sonic balance regardless of where you’re sitting or standing in your apartment.
Price: $8,500

http://www.xlrtechs.com/dbkeele.com/CBT.php

I guess JBL is just completely lost now days?

Sep 6, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #171 of 194
  And Dr. Dre is the Einstein of our time.

Here are interviews with our modern day Einsteins.

At the 26 minute mark you have the public relations director for HAARP talking about the Shiva Star plasma weapon.

Sep 6, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #172 of 194
A secret alien society has been designing new wireless headphones, no magnets, no diaphragms, no acoustics. Trouble up ahead for Dr. Dre and Apple..

Sep 7, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #174 of 194
doesn't matter now, the large hadron collider will open a wormhole and kill us all(and this time surrendering might not do the trick for France ^_^). in fact it already happened but we just don't know it because time slowed down. I only hope this will not make my ping bigger when playing FPS online.

Sep 7, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #175 of 194
  doesn't matter now, the large hadron collider will open a wormhole and kill us all(and this time surrendering might not do the trick for France ^_^). in fact it already happened but we just don't know it because time slowed down. I only hope this will not make my ping bigger when playing FPS online.

Then you might as well buy all the stuff you want, since the end is near.

Sep 7, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #176 of 194

Then you might as well buy all the stuff you want, since the end is near.

as Norm Macdonald would say:
My dad died, and my grandfather died, and my great-grandfather died, and the guy before him, I don't know, probably. I think he died... I come from a long line of death. That's my point.

Sep 7, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #177 of 194
I don't know about you, but I'm dying with a pair of headphones on my head.

Sep 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #178 of 194
Better get your CataCombo:
http://www.catacombosoundsystem.com

I don't know about you, but I'm dying with a pair of headphones on my head.

Sep 7, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #180 of 194
Guess they will need to develop an afterlife-time perpetual upgrade package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back