TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
May 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM Post #16 of 176
including this there are 9 posts (not from hisound or TTVJ) and if over 20 bidders information is incomplete, then how many bidders information is complete?

May 1, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #17 of 176
Well, the bids are to be sent by e-mail, not in here, so the number of posts in this thread is hardly relevant.
redface.gif

May 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #20 of 176

Quote:
including this there are 9 posts (not from hisound or TTVJ) and if over 20 bidders information is incomplete, then how many bidders information is complete?

You could not believe that most of the bidder from American don't use to add his country name. Then we have to guess, ------Maybe it is from USA.

Also, outside American bidder always forget the post code. maybe the don't use post code.

Some bidder forget the phone number, even name!!!.

Most of the bidder have not post his information or some words at the thread. We will ask them to post some thing here as the necessary steps of the bid.

May 1, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #22 of 176
Quote:
You could not believe that most of the bidder from American don't use to add his country name. Then we have to guess, ------Maybe it is from USA.

Also, outside American bidder always forget the post code. maybe the don't use post code.

Most of the bidder have not post his information or some words at the thread. We will ask them to post some thing here as the necessary steps of the bid.

LOL! Like Einstein said, "Only 2 thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."

May 2, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #25 of 176
I was one of those folks!  Not so much stupid as blissful arrogance, I think.  Us ugly 'mericans sometimes forget we aren't the only country in the world...

Can't tell if trolling....
Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

May 2, 2012 at 1:31 AM Post #26 of 176
Ha.. I submit my bid yesterday... I'll see my luck.. :)

Was hear the older HiSound (before Rocoo series) and quite impressed. I'm looking at some BA phones recently, so hopefully this could be the portabke source for it.

May 2, 2012 at 4:51 AM Post #28 of 176
Quote:

Ok posting here. I placed my bid :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back