TTVJ 9 year anniversary!!!
Sep 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

Today is our 9 year anniversary at Todd The Vinyl Junkie as a full time business! We went full time in Sept of 2003. And as vinyl junkies we thought 15% off of all our in stock record albums would be a great way to celebrate! We have lots of great albums already on our website with more being added every day. Many of our offerings are out of print and are in very limited supply.

If you go to our Record Album category and order, the discount will automatically apply at checkout.

On Thursday of this week (9/13) Pete Millet will be here at TTVJ from 10am MST until noon MST to answer questions about the Apex product line and our new Glacier portable amp/DAC. We will also set up a thread in the TTVJ forum here at Head-Fi so you can submit questions and both Pete and I will be here to answer them. The phone number to call is 406-285-3910 or 866-444-3910. Both Pete and I look forward to talking to you!

Be sure to check out the Deal of the Day on our website for daily discounts and specials. And don't forget that when you order from us you get My Rewards points good toward your next purchase!

We also have some great deals in our Used/Sales Gear category.

We intend to continue to be the best High End Headphone store around! We will continue to feature manufacturers and products that represent the best of the best in headphone listening - whether it is source components - digital or analog, cables, headphones, headphone amplifiers or tweaks. We will serve you with a smile and we will assure your satisfaction with the products we sell!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Todd

Sep 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #4 of 9
Congrats Todd!

Thanks for all you do for this audio passion we all share.

Continued success for years to come!

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #5 of 9
HI Everyone,

Don't forget that today at 10 am MST 9in about 45 minutes) Pete Millett and I will be available both online and via telephone (406-285-3910) to answer your questions or just talk about Apex High Fi Audio products. We will also be at RMAF and look forward to seeing you there!

There will be a discussion thread at the TTVJ forum here at Head-Fi. That is where Pete and I will answer your online questions!

Todd

Nov 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 9
On August 30, i purchased from ttvjjunkie 2 lps and made the payment of US$ 117,42. The lps never arrived an Todd Green, after several emails sent from me without answers, wrote this: "I do not know what you expect us to do." 
Simple, do the same thing good sellers do, make a refund.
image.tiff

Nov 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #9 of 9
Hi Robiurbis,

You ordered 2 record albums from me to ship to Brazil. You asked for USPS standard international shipping. We shipped them to you. We shipped them when you rodered them. We shipped them the method you asked. We have proof we shipped them. What do you want us to do? We did everything you asked us to do. The postal service either in the USA or Brazil has messed this up but you want me to pay? Why should I? I am out of the product and I did just as you ordered. The first order you placed arrived to you. I have no idea why the second order has not arrived. But it was sent and via the method of shipping you chose. You did not want to pay for a more secure and trackable shipping method and this is the result.

I am going to refund you but I have no idea why you expect me to eat this when we did everything the order said to do. You will see your refund on Monday. And I do not appreciate you taking this public. You want to see how I treat my customer just ask around this site. I am reasonable and I care for them. If the albums show up I hope you are going to return the funds to me.

Our new policy is that we will not ship anything to Brazil unless it is via Fed Ex or USPS Express

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back