TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 24, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #843 of 1,206
Oh ways....too much. On some songs I feel like the female singers are whispering in my ears intimidating from behind
biggrin.gif
. You will come to love the T2 then.

Very excited now 
tongue_smile.gif
 just hope my T2s will arrive within a week or as soon as possible by now...

Jan 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #845 of 1,206
Who made that correlation? The reach to the high and low registers is no indicator of the resolution/detail an earphone has. That would mean my IM-02 at 20-16khz is not high resolution
wink.gif

Jan 24, 2015 at 11:05 AM Post #846 of 1,206
Who made that correlation? The reach to the high and low registers is no indicator of the resolution/detail an earphone has. That would mean my IM-02 at 20-16khz is not high resolution :wink:

Lol just saying. I have no clue on how they declare resolution on an earphones. I do know fx750-850-1100 are all branded Hr. Not for fx650. Also Audio Technica has ckr10 as a high resolution IEM, the only one I think.

Jan 24, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #847 of 1,206

The Japanese brands do a good job with it. Not slapped on just anything, lol. 

Now the Chinese brands need their own high resolution standard logo so we know what is what.
wink.gif

Jan 24, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #849 of 1,206
Went to a local shop....T2s...are yet to come
triportsad.gif

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #850 of 1,206
I am playing some true high resolution music through my T2, and they are taking it pretty well !...:D

Neutron music player....16 bits 96khz. Pulled out from bluray, and I couldn't pull 24/192 :frowning2: sad.... Is it because of my computer hardware ? Or is it because this bluray didn't come with that format ?

Jan 24, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #851 of 1,206
Still doesn't like how the T2 sounds. If I want detail and resolution, I much prefer ZA doppio which sound more natural to my ears. Still going to keep the T2 to add to my collection, but sadly it doesn't get much listening time.

Jan 24, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #853 of 1,206
Still doesn't like how the T2 sounds. If I want detail and resolution, I much prefer ZA doppio which sound more natural to my ears. Still going to keep the T2 to add to my collection, but sadly it doesn't get much listening time.

I don't blame you...I tried...and I prefer Soundsoul S-018 over them Roflmao...but I will do the thing you do...keeping it as a collection item. :D

Jan 24, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #854 of 1,206
I don't blame you...I tried...and I prefer Soundsoul S-018 over them Roflmao...but I will do the thing you do...keeping it as a collection item. :D

I like my soundsoul too. It sounds great for the price. For a mere $13, you get a really well built and sound iem. The sound signature reminds me of kc06, but kc06 has more details, refinement and the bass has more impact, but again, it is a freaking $13 iem.
More and more companies come out with good sounding iems and cheap too. It sure is a fun time to be in this hobby.

Jan 24, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #855 of 1,206
I like my soundsoul too. It sounds great for the price. For a mere $13, you get a really well built and sound iem. The sound signature reminds me of kc06, but kc06 has more details, refinement and the bass has more impact, but again, it is a freaking $13 iem.
More and more companies come out with good sounding iems and cheap too. It sure is a fun time to be in this hobby.

That's where we get "diff'rent ears for diff'rent gears", because I don't agree with the KC06 being better, because details and instrument separation wise, the S-018 has more NATURAL clarity, where as the clarity of the KC06 is an illusion created by better treble extension. It's the Xaiomi Pistons illusion, where the treble decay is so extended, you think it's more detailed than what it is, but it's only giving up details in the highs while hiding details in the mids. Also the bass are very similar. Close. The KC06A has more bass boost, and both Ostry are v shaped for fun factor, like the T1e, where the S-018 is a more balanced IEM. It's tuned for a balanced, clear approach. That's not the KC06, but the KC06 is a fun, clear, and solid budget heavyweight, like the Pistons or KZEDSE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back