Trying to decide which headphones (Pro 900, AHD600, K267) any help would be great!!
Dec 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

babel19

New Head-Fier
Hi,

Im looking for a new pair of headphones to buy in the next few days and a friend of mine told me that this site is a great place for finding out reviews/views on headphones, so i thought id maybe ask for a few peoples opinions on which one maybe the best for me- any help would be appreciated on the matter, whether its with your own experience of the headphones or another recommendation

Ive been looking for a few days and ive stumbled upon 3 different types that sounded good for me, they were the; Ultrasone Pro 900, Denon AHD600 & AKG K267

I listen to pop, hiphop, rap, club sort of music mainly- some jazzy type songs aswell, but mainly those. Id like the headphones to have good bass as i think that would be important for what i want. Id also be looking to take these headphones out with me, so preferably i wouldnt want them to be 'too' big and i wouldnt want everyone around me to be listening to the music im hearing
biggrin.gif

This is also a prefered option (but not critical), but id like to be able to detach the cable from the headphones, if possible- but if theres a much better pair that cannot be detached then its fine.

Ive got a budget of upto say £350-ish

Now i know this is a big ask, but if anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back