Trusty Bell (Eternal Sonata) OST CD: Anyone Heard It Yet?
Sep 6, 2009 at 4:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
I have the Mp3 version but I usually like to buy the CD of a song that I like.
But before doing so, I was just wondering if anyone actually heard this CD (in CD not in digital format) and care to comment about the sound quality?

I know it's a long shot but maybe someone has heard it before (or if you haven't it's actually worth checking out)

This is the CD.

And this is my current favourite song from the collection.

Man I just wished it has awesome sound quality so I can play this excellent piece of orchestra with my Stax. It's gonna be awesome with the airiness of Stax and all that.

Actually the Kyoutenka is very good too - tears inducing material for sure if you had the privilege to witness this in person.

Again, if sound quality is great on the CD, this will sound awesome on proper rig. I wanna listen to the piano works with my proper system, not through my crappy PC speakers.

There are quite a few big piece orchestras in the CD, so I am really hoping this one is good.

Sep 6, 2009 at 6:08 AM Post #2 of 3
I, too, am interested in how the CD will sound in comparison to the in-game audio. The game itself sounds beautiful through my home theatre setup, I wonder if the CD would sound much better.

The only copy I can find online in Canada is on Amazon, and it's $160.... (with the US sitting at $70) *sigh*

Sep 6, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #3 of 3
That's wayyyyyyyyyyy too expensive.
The link that I gave you will lead you to Amazon jp, it is selling the CD (4 cds I believe) for 3,300 yen or something. Much cheaper

I wish it is as clear as the Overture part on my Handel: Messiah CD. If that's the case it will sound very, very nice on a good system.

I can't really tell how good the Trusty Bell CD is from my PC, because first, it's not the actual CD and even that Handel: Messiah CD which sounds so-so with my PC but as soon as I put it in my headphone rig, it sounds majestic.
By the way you should look into that Messiah CD too if you want a high quality orchestral recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back