True wireless options needed
Feb 23, 2020 at 12:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Fasterem

New Head-Fier
I am a real estate agent and a truck driver. I am looking for a true wireless option, these are the criteria that I'm looking for.
1) can use each one (left and right) independently, one in ear, one in charger (typical day for me is 430am-8pm that i would need to have charged options)
I have used apple AirPods, they worked basically as i need, my problem is i highly dislike Apple period, i hate hearing all the time "o wow you have AirPods your special or rich" (live and interact in smaller communitys, were most people don't have them)
Also currently have Galaxy buds, but the microphones are not good at all, people can't hear me very well at all with one bud in and when i switch to both there really isn't any change
2) louder volume in each one-
Because of both my professions, i need to hear my surroundings as well as my phone, i listen to xm talk radio and numerous podcasts. With both the AirPods and Galaxy buds the volume is loud enough.
I also feel it's being very rude to walk around with both in at the same time when people are talking to me, possible my area but how i feel.

Looking for decent recommendation that will fit these two criterias

Currently im using Jabra elite 65e, and love every aspect of them besides being bulky looking and the wire in my face

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #2 of 4
I am a real estate agent and a truck driver. I am looking for a true wireless option, these are the criteria that I'm looking for.
1) can use each one (left and right) independently, one in ear, one in charger (typical day for me is 430am-8pm that i would need to have charged options)
I have used apple AirPods, they worked basically as i need, my problem is i highly dislike Apple period, i hate hearing all the time "o wow you have AirPods your special or rich" (live and interact in smaller communitys, were most people don't have them)
Also currently have Galaxy buds, but the microphones are not good at all, people can't hear me very well at all with one bud in and when i switch to both there really isn't any change
2) louder volume in each one-
Because of both my professions, i need to hear my surroundings as well as my phone, i listen to xm talk radio and numerous podcasts. With both the AirPods and Galaxy buds the volume is loud enough.
I also feel it's being very rude to walk around with both in at the same time when people are talking to me, possible my area but how i feel.

Looking for decent recommendation that will fit these two criterias

Currently im using Jabra elite 65e, and love every aspect of them besides being bulky looking and the wire in my face
If you communicated in the truck, go wired with inline mic that will be near the mouth. The true wireless mics will not perform all that well with ambient noise. Also, there are wireless that not true wireless like BeatsX with inline mic.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020 at 9:16 PM Post #3 of 4
It's all about the fit..most don't do everything. Read on as much on YouTube etc... apart from a few cheapest, my best for me are the liberty 2 pro. But the Sony simaler style look good for most things.

Mar 9, 2020 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 4
Hi @Fasterem,

I would suggest the following :

Vain Sthlm Move
Helm Audio TW 5.0 (For communications, only right IEM will relay sound)
Plantronics Voyager Legend (Mainly for communications but can play music)

Feel free to ask more when you need, I own & use all three almost daily, though I tend to use the Move & Voyager Legend the most.

Hope you have a great day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back