Trouble with Ultrasone's customer service
Jun 13, 2016 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

VoodooSamurai

100+ Head-Fier
Edit: Thank you they have contacted me to give me the headphones now, so it looks like it worked out.

I sent my headphones to Ultrasone in late Feb, to Syntax Audio that is Ultrasone's official repair company.

I paid the free to repair it, and then it came back to me with one of the drivers blown out. So I sent it back on their return in March. They told me that they found nothing wrong with it, so I explained to them the problem, that one driver does not produce sound, and if they just test the headphone they will see this.

Fast forward now to mid June, and I not only never heard from them, but my emails stopped being replied to. I sent them messages for a while every couple weeks and get messages like 'we'll let you know.' 

This is really annoying as I have been waiting now months, with no communication. I have no idea where my headphones are, or what happened to them. I even told them if you lost it, at least give me another headphone so I can have something.

Now I do not know what else I can do, and it is incredibly frustrating. I decided to post here not to shame anybody but so people know what might happen to them if they deal with Ultrasone's customer service or repair department. 

Jun 13, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #2 of 6
The annoying thing is I was a big fan of ultrasone and was excited for the tribute 7 and have owned every 'edition' they have released, so I am not just any random customer of their company, I am their exact audience and demographic. 

Jun 13, 2016 at 7:35 PM Post #3 of 6
Try contacting the head office in Germany about this.

Jun 15, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #6 of 6
  You haven't done anything unreasonable. I'd be fumed too. 

Thank you, I messaged Ultrasone yesterday and this company Syntax, through facebook, email and phone and was completely ignored on all fronts. I do not think any of these companies care in the least if this kind of thing is made public, but I've been waiting since March now, it is very frustrating. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back