Trojan virus on DAPreview forum??
Jul 1, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #18 of 22
Hey, this is Michael (ssjmichael) from DAPreview.net. We've been getting a good amount of people reporting this. Recently (6/27) I discovered one thing that might have been causing this. I'm not sure if that solved the problem, but we're definitely looking into it. I truly apologize for this inconvenience and I hope regular visitors continue to go to our site in the future.

Thanks,

Michael
DAPreview.net

Jul 1, 2007 at 5:03 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjmichael /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, this is Michael (ssjmichael) from DAPreview.net. We've been getting a good amount of people reporting this. Recently (6/27) I discovered one thing that might have been causing this. I'm not sure if that solved the problem, but we're definitely looking into it. I truly apologize for this inconvenience and I hope regular visitors continue to go to our site in the future.

Thanks,

Michael
DAPreview.net

Glad to hear something from an official and reliable source. But I think what is troubling is whether it is a real threat or just a mislabel?

Jul 1, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #21 of 22
Hey good to see someone from the site has been watching! I'm sure many visitors are turned away because of these warnings.

Hope it gets resolved soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back