Tripowin TC-01Universal IEM $49.00
Jun 7, 2021 at 8:36 PM Post #107 of 117
It shows how good a DD can be.

How do you think they compare to the FD5?

Both are similar except slight tuning difference. TC-01 is more V and I like its tuning more than FD5 tuning. When EQ'd to my preference FD5 is clearly superior set to my ears, but not by a lot.

FD5 +
Soundstage, holographic imaging, separation, bass speed

TC-01 +
Tuning, fit, isolation, price

Jun 24, 2021 at 1:34 AM Post #109 of 117
Anyone know some higher end (less than 500) that fit like these? I have small ears
I don’t know of anything like them myself?

Sep 17, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #110 of 117
Negative review.

My TC-01 has stopped to work properly with less then 50 hours of use. The right side piece suddenly got 10db lower in volume.

I've contacted Linsoul and they offered me a refund of 20 USD and I didn't accepted it. An earphone set with just one side working properly is not a complete set of earphone. I asked for full refund or a new set and they didn't bothered to even respond. I'm very dissapointed with the product and the store. I do not recommend.

Sep 17, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #111 of 117
I've contacted Linsoul and they offered me a refund of 20 USD and I didn't accepted it.

Sorry to hear that, mine are great so far. Probably should have taken the $20 refund... and used it towards the purchase of Tripowin x HBB Mele. :sunglasses:

Yeah, you lost $30 ... but the Mele is WAY better than the TC-01 anyway.

Nov 12, 2021 at 10:18 AM Post #112 of 117
One of the biggest disappointment to me. Clean but lifeless flat sound, n the highs are weird, separated from the whole spectrum. But the main problem to me the very very small soundstage. I had 30+ iems. The stage of this just unaceptable to me. Smallest ever. Everything between your ears. Vs the tin t2 is a stadium comparing to tc01. Dont understand the reviews with "above average" . Or my set is different..
Mele is 10x better. (except the uncleanable meshes, they are terrible and make the mele useless to me)

Nov 12, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #113 of 117
One of the biggest disappointment to me. Clean but lifeless flat sound, n the highs are weird, separated from the whole spectrum. But the main problem to me the very very small soundstage. I had 30+ iems. The stage of this just unaceptable to me. Smallest ever. Everything between your ears. Vs the tin t2 is a stadium comparing to tc01. Dont understand the reviews with "above average" . Or my set is different..
Mele is 10x better. (except the uncleanable meshes, they are terrible and make the mele useless to me)
I thought the same with silicon tips. I gave up on it quite early actually. I changed to foams tho which made quite a big difference. Soundstage depth isn't the best but width I find with foams is very impressive. They are very detailed due to extended treble. My ears aren't as effected by bright earphones after years in this hobby tho. Plus age I guess.

Nov 12, 2021 at 4:40 PM Post #114 of 117
I should add, they're insanely easy to drive and I only need to put them at half volume and they sound great. Also, an upgraded cable helps massive over the KZ like one that comes with it. I find it tamed the higher ranges. Bass quality is very good with the right tip. Tripowin do some good cables that you can find on Amazon.

Nov 12, 2021 at 5:01 PM Post #115 of 117
I should add, they're insanely easy to drive and I only need to put them at half volume and they sound great. Also, an upgraded cable helps massive over the KZ like one that comes with it. I find it tamed the higher ranges. Bass quality is very good with the right tip. Tripowin do some good cables that you can find on Amazon.
I don't like really the foam tips. They change the sound on a bad way. Silicones are always cleaner.

Nov 12, 2021 at 8:37 PM Post #116 of 117
Aftermarket cables and tips are a must for the TC-01. IMO

Mar 10, 2022 at 2:56 PM Post #117 of 117
BLON BL-01 VS Tripowin TC-01
F24569EA-820F-42D2-B191-58F2F08E589E.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back