Oct 23, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #2 of 17
OMG !!
I didnt know that they also sell the Vi cable
thanks alot
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by techenvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
triplefi 10vi is the same as triple 10 pro right?

Pretty sure the only difference is in the cable, though I could be wrong.

Nov 1, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #5 of 17
I believe the only difference between the Triple Fi 10 Vi and Pro is that the VI version has a microphone built into the cable for people who wish to use it as a handsfree headset with their IPhone or Blackberry.

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #6 of 17
Anyone know if this cable is compatible with the Super.Fi 5 Pros?

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:42 PM Post #7 of 17
Should be as you can swap the regular replaceable cable throughout the Super and Triple line...

The only dif between the Vi and the normal Triple is the cord... Nothing else changes sans packaging...

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:43 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by archercat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Should be as you can swap the regular replaceable cable throughout the Super and Triple line...

Good looking out ~ thanks for your reply!

Ordered.
Can't believe the VI cord is priced the same as the standard one.... Thank you UE.

This replacement cord will actual get me using my 5 Pros again.... time to dust them off.....

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #10 of 17
Yeah I was able to get one of the 99 buck triples from Amazon, since they "may" be phased out, I ordered an extra cord as well... Who knows if they will still have them if they do phase the triples out...

OT/ I wonder if the superfi pros and eb's will be on the chopping block if the triples get axed?

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by whypigsfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty sure the only difference is in the cable, though I could be wrong.

i think that the plug that goes into the iphone on the vi version won't work on a regular ipod without an adapter though.

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballswimguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think that the plug that goes into the iphone on the vi version won't work on a regular ipod without an adapter though.

It works. The contacts on a regular headphone plug will be compatible with it (if the plug is anything like the ADDIEMs).

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballswimguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why is that?? I have the vi and regular TF10 and they both work on my iPod and my iPod touch. The touh has voice control so the Vi I hold the button down and it beeps. I then can say next, shuffle, more from this artist. But I was hopingthe touch voice control I could say any artist and it goes to it. But nope the feature is sort of useless lol. But the pause/ play n next song win the vi button is very nice

should I worry about them discontinuing his item and the cords being gone. Cuz if in a year I need a new cable and can't get one I'll be angry

Dec 8, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by xguntherc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But I was hopingthe touch voice control I could say any artist and it goes to it. But nope the feature is sort of useless lol.

You have to say "Play songs by _____."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back