Triple.fi sound under $150?
Jan 8, 2021 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

thekid22

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Head.fi-ers!
I was pretty here active years ago, but am now a proud recovering upgrader (my wallet thanks me)!

My favorite sound I owned was from my Triple.Fis. I LOVED the warm tone, active base, and relaxed drive they pumped into my ears. Sadly, I lost them, replaced them with the UE900s which I never loved and sold, and I never looked back.

I found a pair for sale and wanted advice. it feels dumb to buy 20 year old IEMs, and I read a lot today about how much has passed them.

Is there a consensus similar sound / vibe available in the $50-$150 range? The world of ChiFi research i fell into today is DAUNTING, so would rather have some human advice. I'd really love advice from those who had/have/know the Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10 pro vs those recommending a favorite.

As always THANK YOU for your wisdom!

Jan 13, 2021 at 9:56 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi Head.fi-ers!
I was pretty here active years ago, but am now a proud recovering upgrader (my wallet thanks me)!

My favorite sound I owned was from my Triple.Fis. I LOVED the warm tone, active base, and relaxed drive they pumped into my ears. Sadly, I lost them, replaced them with the UE900s which I never loved and sold, and I never looked back.

I found a pair for sale and wanted advice. it feels dumb to buy 20 year old IEMs, and I read a lot today about how much has passed them.

Is there a consensus similar sound / vibe available in the $50-$150 range? The world of ChiFi research i fell into today is DAUNTING, so would rather have some human advice. I'd really love advice from those who had/have/know the Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10 pro vs those recommending a favorite.

As always THANK YOU for your wisdom!

Ask in the discovery thread. There are quite a few experienced head-fiers that have hoovered up just about every chi-fi headphone and can probably point you in a good direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back