Triple.fi 10s keep falling out?
Feb 20, 2010 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

havox

Head-Fier
I seem to be having a problem with my triple fi 10s no matter what size tip(sm,med,lrg) they always will slide out a few seconds after. I tried puttingthem the normal earbid way the tried facing them upwards with the wire running behind my ear, any ideas as to why they keep falling out?

Feb 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM Post #4 of 17
Try pushing them in a fair ways, if nothing works I suggest selling and getting another IEM that should fit. Almost anything will give better fit than the TF10 or SF5P.

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM Post #5 of 17
The best fit I had with the TF10 before I had them upgraded and remolded were the Comply T500 foam tips that came with them. They were comfortable and stayed in place.

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #6 of 17
maybe try some different tips than the stock silicon tips. i personallly find them horrible so i been using the hybrids and they work better for me at least.

Feb 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guidostrunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try wearing them over the ear. It is the default method.cheers

(??) I thought that was the only way you COULD wear them?

Feb 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #11 of 17
I've never tried straight down but doesn't look very ideal due to the memory wire. Although yes the TF10 is absolutely horrible in ergonomics. I'm lucky and they fit fine but they were out of their mind when they used that design.

Feb 21, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(??) I thought that was the only way you COULD wear them?

Probably made the assumption that he was wearing them like buds. I tried it that way when i first got them and had the same problem he was having with them falling out.

Feb 21, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #15 of 17
Hi guys first post here.
I've had mine for a few weeks now and I was very disapointed when I first attempted to put them in .
I could not get the rubber tips to work at all .After reading the "how to" on this forum , I switched to the foam tips and inserted them as suggested . They seem to fit fine now . Mind you, these are my first IEM so I don't have anything to compare to .
Once in place , I forget they are in and I LOVE the sound I get from them !

The big test will come on Wednesday when I fly to Florida. Can they drown out , my wife, kids , the plane and other passengers : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back