Triple.fi 10's cord - do you just stuff it in its case? Doesn't it get tangled?
May 9, 2008 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Orlando

New Head-Fier
I'm looking at the little questions trying to decide betwn TF10's and SE530's.

I don't like having my cords always tangled up.

I noticed the 530's have a zipper case that you'd wind the cord around. What does the TF10 have though? It looks like you just stuff it in its case.

May 9, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #2 of 11
You can wrap the TF10's cable b/w 3 of your finger before putting it into the metal case. It doesn't really tangle much that way.

May 9, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #3 of 11
I think all the comparative threads between 530's and tf10s should be merged

May 9, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can wrap the TF10's cable b/w 3 of your finger before putting it into the metal case. It doesn't really tangle much that way.

Alright, that will probably work fine. heh. Just had to ask because I was curious.

May 9, 2008 at 6:34 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the only irritating thing is memory cable!

Really?! I think the memory cable is great. Adds to the comfort no end and makes me the fit feel all the more secure.

May 9, 2008 at 11:44 AM Post #7 of 11
i hate memory cable, always felt like it was gonna pop its way out of the cable eventually. but yeh the triple fi cable is of pretty decent thickness compared to the 5 pro ones so it doesnt tangle as much as you may think.

my se530 didnt come with the cable winder in the case, is it because im in the uk and were just not liked lol
tongue.gif
wink.gif
i was really rather dissapointed not to get one so i just cram it in the case neatly but when i take them out of the case the next day i find my foam tips have a nasty indent in them from the cable and it takes ages to take shape again (even with new tips)

May 9, 2008 at 1:06 PM Post #8 of 11
I think it is a bad design. It's a very squirrely cable and of course the memory cable goes out of memeory everytime you use the case. More importantly, the case is too small and you must be careful not to smash the housings when putting the lid on the case. This is very easy to do if they are doubled up upon one another.

May 9, 2008 at 2:31 PM Post #9 of 11
I like the stiff cable of the super.fi, and the memory wire is something I wish all IEMs had. It doesn't lose its 'memory' when I put the earphones in the metal box, it fits tight but that's OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back