Triple.Fi 10 Cable replacement
Jan 24, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #17 of 27

Quote:
Thats the one I have, only flaw, I would of liked memory wire around the ear, but easily fixed using the chin slider. Great cable in all other areas.

Does it change the sound of them a lot or is it about the same?  I read on review that said the make them sound more warm with a little less detail and thats a deal breaker for me.

Jan 24, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #18 of 27
Jan 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #20 of 27

Quote:

FYI - I agree with the impressions there - smoother, more bass, less analytical, also well constructed.  I also didn't believe that cables mattered before this.  But definitely a change and since I have two sets of triple.fis I A/Bed against stock cable set.  Liked the change so much I ordered a second set (my super.fi 5s needed new cables anyway so I put the triple.fi cable on it).  I was a bit concerned about wearing them over the ear without a memory wire but it works really well because of the bend in the connector and the thickness of the wire.  It also tangles far less than the original UE cable.  So basically, I highly recommend.  

Feb 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:
FYI - I agree with the impressions there - smoother, more bass, less analytical, also well constructed.  I also didn't believe that cables mattered before this.  But definitely a change and since I have two sets of triple.fis I A/Bed against stock cable set.  Liked the change so much I ordered a second set (my super.fi 5s needed new cables anyway so I put the triple.fi cable on it).  I was a bit concerned about wearing them over the ear without a memory wire but it works really well because of the bend in the connector and the thickness of the wire.  It also tangles far less than the original UE cable.  So basically, I highly recommend.  

I saw complaints about durability. How is yours holding up?

My stock cable ripped this week so I ordered a pair of FiiO cables, should come in today.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #22 of 27
Well it appears my 2nd Fiio cable is now having issues. I have been getting zero sound at times out of my left side. When I wiggle the cable down near the RCA connector, sound comes back. Jumped on ebay and ordered a Dark Lord cable.

Mar 10, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #27 of 27
Are there vi cable replacements available? I'm looking for a cable that has a mic and doesn't change the sound much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back