TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 7, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #7,381 of 24,683
Nov 7, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #7,382 of 24,683
Nov 7, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #7,385 of 24,683
Yup, very very portable. Most likely 2 X SD card slots, sabre DACs and 3D surround sound engine.

2 SD card slots, nice... now I am interested again :D

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #7,388 of 24,683
  2 SD card slots, nice... now I am interested again :D

gs1000.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #7,392 of 24,683
When it's set up I shall put your name aside, no favoritism but I do like your style of reviews I think the tour will be U.K based to begin with but could possibly extend a little further.

Model's to be considered. Any votes for a particular model? 

When it's set up I shall put your name aside, no favoritism but I do like your style of reviews I think the tour will be U.K based to begin with but could possibly extend a little further.

Model's to be considered. Any votes for a particular model? 

Thanks for the kind words. It's just a hobby, so I'm too lazy to learn about how frequency curves affect sound and All the other technical stuff so just ramble on about what sounds good to me! :wink:

My vote would be for a PM6 or Atlas-Delta tour - that's just me though as I will own or have owned the Vyrus, Atlas, Sabre, PM4 and Hunter at varying points by then so would be nice to complete the set...

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #7,394 of 24,683
Thanks for the kind words. It's just a hobby, so I'm too lazy to learn about how frequency curves affect sound and All the other technical stuff so just ramble on about what sounds good to me!
wink.gif

My vote would be for a PM6 or Atlas-Delta tour - that's just me though as I will own or have owned the Vyrus, Atlas, Sabre, PM4 and Hunter at varying points by then so would be nice to complete the set...

No problem as a reviewer myself I can't say I'm overly excited when it comes to the numbers. Frequency curves serve as a guideline but technically on paper you can have something sound perfect and when it comes to it ends up sounding downright unpleasant. I only get technical when needed a good review is based on a mix of passion, articulation and objection. 

The Atlas Delta for sure need some love, so I think that will be discussed possibly the PM4, we will put it to a vote and get the ball rolling in the upcoming weeks. 

Also nice collection! 
wink_face.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #7,395 of 24,683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back