TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
May 5, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #826 of 1,582
Where can I find a few reviews of these iems? I see so many pages (both in this thread and the 1000+ pages one), that I don't know where to find them...

May 5, 2017 at 5:53 AM Post #827 of 1,582
It's for 3 pairs. $20 for 1 pair is way too expensive:ksc75smile:
By the way I recommend trying Crystal Tips by Crystalline Audio. I can say it's the improved version of Comply and cheaper:)

For those who've tried the Crystal Tips, which *core* size is appropriate for the Vyrus, PM4 (and Noble Katana, if you happen to know?)

Also, has anyone had experience with both the Crystal Tips and the Monster Gel Supertips?
I'd be interested to hear comparisons! :D

May 5, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #829 of 1,582
Unfortunately I dont think anyone has formally put forward a review yet which is a shame after all the deliveries seem to near completion and the general impressions seem to be very favourable.
I keep looking out for one too.

May 5, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #830 of 1,582
In any case, these have caught my attention for 2 or more reasons. They seem to blend dinamic and BA in a proper way; they have tips to slightly adjust the frequency response (which is far better than the plethora of subjective reviews on this forum); they are affordable.

Since there are so many brands, and everytime a new one is announced, people seem to flock there, just to squander their money, what sets the TRINITY really apart from competition?

May 5, 2017 at 7:49 AM Post #831 of 1,582
In any case, these have caught my attention for 2 or more reasons. They seem to blend dinamic and BA in a proper way; they have tips to slightly adjust the frequency response (which is far better than the plethora of subjective reviews on this forum); they are affordable.

Since there are so many brands, and everytime a new one is announced, people seem to flock there, just to squander their money, what sets the TRINITY really apart from competition?
Well I can only give you my opinion on why Trinity Audio has such a following .
A. For a British customer like myself they are a firm which appears to produce really good quality IEMs for a very reasonable asking price. (Stupendously good if you use some of their Headfi discounts or Black Friday deals )

B. Being a British firm they have a good customer service . I have ordered from China before and although it did go through and they arrived as described , I felt quite anxious about the risks of non delivery / late deluvery and of course problems encountered and possible long drawn out return procedures and if they would go beyond the company's return date etc.
So for me as a British / European citizen Trinity is a safe bet. They have always responded to any queries I have had or advice on eartips that day.
C . They are run by a very talented ,multitasking individual who for the last 2 years has really created a phenomenal following on Head fi due to his commitment in developing several series if IEMs at price points within my spending range as a normal family bloke .
The quality of the manufacturing/products have been top notch (albeit for one offering which had filter thread issues and some customer feedback stated they would prefer more controlled ''Highs" )
The Master was then developed to curb the problems assocated with the Phantom Master4s and extra care taken to get the manufacture spot on this time and also a heavily discounted offer was given to all customers with the possibly less than perfect PM4s.
So you can see they are a company detemined to get their products as they want them .
I have own Deltas and the PM4 . Both these were loads better than my previous favourite.
I am happy with my products . Looking forward to the Icarus 3 now.
Obviously this is my experience and I am not discontentedly waiting for IEMs after ill advised delivery dates etc.
But all in all I think most people here have had good experiences by choosing Trinity. Its sometimes a bit of a wait to get your IEM if preordering (and heavily discounted) but its your call. All the stuff on the website already available should be arriving by courier fairly promptly I would say.
Anyway, hope that helps.

May 5, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #832 of 1,582
Possibly, the biggest attraction is the fact that they are tuneable.

I don't in any way believe that £60 for a Master is 'squandering' money. That's why peopled flocked back. Bob offered one of the best deals for good sound I've ever seen.

May 5, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #834 of 1,582
It's for 3 pairs. $20 for 1 pair is way too expensive:ksc75smile:
By the way I recommend trying Crystal Tips by Crystalline Audio. I can say it's the improved version of Comply and cheaper:)

For those who've tried the Crystal Tips, which *core* size is appropriate for the Vyrus, PM4 (and Noble Katana, if you happen to know?)

Medium Core for the Crystal Tips

May 5, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #835 of 1,582

Much obliged, thank you! I decided to do my own experimenting and have now ordered both Crystal Tips and the Monster gel supertips :D

May 5, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #837 of 1,582
JVC Spiral Dots for me. They go on the Masters easily, about the only ones that I have that do. I may try them with SpinFits at some point, but I am afraid that the result will be too boomy for me.

May 5, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #838 of 1,582
JVC Spiral Dots for me. They go on the Masters easily, about the only ones that I have that do. I may try them with SpinFits at some point, but I am afraid that the result will be too boomy for me.
Plus, the benefit of the Spiral Dots is they come in more than Small, Medium and Large...they also come in Medium/Small and Medium/Large which lay between the other sizes giving you more choices. I have to use a Medium in one ear and a Medium/Large in the other. Check Amazon or your favorite Asian audio shoppe for availability.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

Last edited:
May 5, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #839 of 1,582
Plus, the benefit of the Spiral Dots is they come in more than Small, Medium and Large...they also come in Medium/Small and Medium/Large which lay between the other sizes giving you more choices. I have to use a Medium in one ear and a Medium/Large in the other. Check Amazon or your favorite Asian audio shoppe for availability.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

The only reason I am hesitant to order other sizes is that it took 7 weeks to get my first box from Japan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back