TRINITY - PHANTOM Pro universal IEMs + completely wireless. Arriving 2016
Dec 22, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #182 of 308
Very excited to see how (or better yet, hear) how they compare to the existing Atlas and Delta units.

Especially since I love the sound on the Delta's, and can go wireless with the optional BT cable on the Atlas... Registered for the Air and the Pure though :) Let's see what the future will bring!

Dec 23, 2015 at 12:20 AM Post #183 of 308
Registered for all 3! Interesting stuff going down over here.

Dec 25, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #184 of 308
Wish you good luck with these Bob. Take your time to make them as awesome as possible
wink_face.gif
. In the meantime I bought a pair of Deltas as a Christmas present for myself.
beerchug.gif

Dec 26, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #185 of 308
ye deltas are awesome, good work bob, fantastic. the cable the build quality the sound the tips, just everything. spoiling me hehe, will register for these too when i get to reading the thread. cheers

Dec 26, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #186 of 308
ye deltas are awesome, good work bob, fantastic. the cable the build quality the sound the tips, just everything. spoiling me hehe, will register for these too when i get to reading the thread. cheers

I actually have used the tips on some other IEM's as well, as they are better than the stock tips that come with most IEM's these days :)

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #187 of 308
just a question to bob did you discontinued the trinity deltas? or the still be in production? cause they trinity deltas are not on amazon uk site anymore. i like new fabric cable though. thanks for that. i like build quality on trinity delta.

Dec 27, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #188 of 308
just a question to bob did you discontinued the trinity deltas? or the still be in production? cause they trinity deltas are not on amazon uk site anymore. i like new fabric cable though. thanks for that. i like build quality on trinity delta.

They have sold out but updated versions are coming soon.

Dec 27, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #189 of 308
They have sold out but updated versions are coming soon.

whats in the updated versions? i got one with fabric cable. wasnt one with fabric cable updated version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back