TRINITY - PHANTOM Pro universal IEMs + completely wireless. Arriving 2016
Jan 5, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #211 of 308
  Details of our Trade-in cash back scheme is here http://trinityaudioengineering.com/pages/trade-in-cash-back-deals

This is an an awesome idea!  Thanks for thinking of us! 
L3000.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jan 5, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #212 of 308
  Details of our Trade-in cash back scheme is here http://trinityaudioengineering.com/pages/trade-in-cash-back-deals

Great idea this !

Jan 6, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #213 of 308
fuh finally finished reading the entire post, @bob is it alright to assume that phantom sabre would be like v moda 100 in form of iem? or competitor for dunu 1es/ck9/ck10? im very interested in bassy irm if so i might end up getting saber as well as the phantom bass :) i read the review of ck 10 and would love to try to hear them, im actually need an iem thats ideal for watching movie or gaming, and i think phantom saber might be the answer :):)

Jan 6, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #214 of 308
fuh finally finished reading the entire post, @bob is it alright to assume that phantom sabre would be like v moda 100 in form of iem? or competitor for dunu 1es/ck9/ck10? im very interested in bassy irm if so i might end up getting saber as well as the phantom bass :) i read the review of ck 10 and would love to try to hear them, im actually need an iem thats ideal for watching movie or gaming, and i think phantom saber might be the answer :):)

I would say sabre is a different proposition with similar intentions as far as controlling precision of bass and reducing bass bleed ( v moda that is)

As for the others i have no idea. Once early impressions come out it may give you a better idea.

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #215 of 308
In terms of the differences between Phantom Bass and Phantom Pure, since they both have tuning filters, will there be similar crossover for sound signature? A fully BA setup will sound slightly different in terms of the quality and character, but overall sound signature, will there be filter combinations where the Pure and Bass have a similar sound signature, just with difference that are chalked up to having a dynamic driver?

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #216 of 308
In terms of the differences between Phantom Bass and Phantom Pure, since they both have tuning filters, will there be similar crossover for sound signature? A fully BA setup will sound slightly different in terms of the quality and character, but overall sound signature, will there be filter combinations where the Pure and Bass have a similar sound signature, just with difference that are chalked up to having a dynamic driver?

I will let you know next week. We are just finalising the prototypes now and i need a little time of listening myself.

Jan 7, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #217 of 308
I will let you know next week. We are just finalising the prototypes now and i need a little time of listening myself.

Take whatever time you need! We all know you're gonna end up with something that sounds ridiculously good anyway
etysmile.gif
. I've got another question to poke you with, though I fully understand you might not be able to give a straight answer anyway since it's the sorta question that concerns constantly moving parts: if the planned timetable is to have a campaign (KS or otherwise) in March, what's the estimated shipping time, assuming everything goes smoothly and to plan? Again, I know it's really specific and something that isn't often nailed down by this stage, so if you've got no answer for me right now, that's fine
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #218 of 308

Take whatever time you need! We all know you're gonna end up with something that sounds ridiculously good anyway
etysmile.gif
. I've got another question to poke you with, though I fully understand you might not be able to give a straight answer anyway since it's the sorta question that concerns constantly moving parts: if the planned timetable is to have a campaign (KS or otherwise) in March, what's the estimated shipping time, assuming everything goes smoothly and to plan? Again, I know it's really specific and something that isn't often nailed down by this stage, so if you've got no answer for me right now, that's fine
biggrin.gif

Well we do plan ahead a little :wink:

So if we assume that KS is all over and done, funded and paid out by KS by the end of April we should be shipping by August at the latest. Lead times are a little longer on this one as we have a 6-8 week wait to get armatures built and delivered.

Jan 10, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #223 of 308
Well we do plan ahead a little :wink:

So if we assume that KS is all over and done, funded and paid out by KS by the end of April we should be shipping by August at the latest. Lead times are a little longer on this one as we have a 6-8 week wait to get armatures built and delivered.

Between the Phantom KS and the Oculus Rift shipping in March/April, my wallet is getting quite the workout :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back