TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
May 10, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #316 of 489
Well guys, here it goes....

Great write up.  Someone should sticky this, or add it to the filter descriptions.
And i love the Unicorns in the ears too.
Nice job.

May 10, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #317 of 489
  Love this part of the review the most
biggrin.gif
  Lovely personal review, glad you like em! 
So glad I pre ordered them (such a steal...really), I'm using them far more often than I expected. And paired with my Aune T1 = a little tube warmth in the mix -->
gs1000.gif

Great write up.  Someone should sticky this, or add it to the filter descriptions.
And i love the Unicorns in the ears too.
Nice job.

Thank you so much for the love guys 
tongue.gif

May 10, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #318 of 489
  Love this part of the review the most
biggrin.gif
  Lovely personal review, glad you like em! 
So glad I pre ordered them (such a steal...really), I'm using them far more often than I expected. And paired with my Aune T1 = a little tube warmth in the mix -->
gs1000.gif

Right, I've been listening to this little setup this morning and I swear I've been hearing the Herald Angel's tingling my ear drums
wink_face.gif
Tub-a-licious
tongue_smile.gif

Jeez, I better call out wax patrol
blink.gif

May 10, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #320 of 489
May 11, 2016 at 3:41 AM Post #321 of 489
Hi all,
Just received my pre-ordered V-II yesterday (so slow post in my country), haven't decided which filter to use yet, both gold and silver with dampeners are best for different kinds of music I listen to... So hard to choose. The Deltas sound simply amazing. I had the GR07 before, and really like the treble on the Deltas, and the fact that those are not sibilant at all with dampened filters. Also mid-bass is much more dominant here.
Anyways, I have noticed that after a listening session longer than 20-30 minutes, my ears feel tired and I have to take them off. Actually haven't used IEM's for several months now, so maybe I just have to get used to it... Anyway, has anyone experienced this? I think what I feel is what you guys call listening fatigue, not sure though :)

May 11, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #322 of 489
I cannot tell a lie, it is Martin's hybrid tube amp:thumbsup::beers:

Does the amp make a significant difference with the trinity IEM's?

May 11, 2016 at 5:39 AM Post #324 of 489
May 11, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #325 of 489
   New Trinity/Toxic cables (Tsquared?) and Master 6 / Phantom?

FiiO X1 to IMS HVA, Trinity/Toxic to either Sabre or Master.

Nice looking rig.

May 11, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #326 of 489
Its the Sabre.

Just been testing some of Toxic cables to decide on how I want ours to be.

I am eagerly awaiting a new DAP as my poor X1 is starting to feel a little battered.

May 11, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #327 of 489
Its the Sabre.

Just been testing some of Toxic cables to decide on how I want ours to be.

I am eagerly awaiting a new DAP as my poor X1 is starting to feel a little battered.

What's on the ApprovedByBob (tm) shortlist for next DAP, or aren't you allowed to tell us? :wink:

May 11, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #328 of 489
I'd suggest X3ii - has a variable line-out which is perfect for the IMS HVA. Almost same size as X1.  A lot more power and features though.

May 14, 2016 at 3:21 AM Post #330 of 489
Good day! 
biggrin.gif

I just wanna share that I picked up my Delta VIIs from my local post office the other day and was able to finally try them out last night after work.

Sounded amazing on most of the tracks that I played (FLAC) which lasted for around 2hrs.

I would just like to ask, does it really have a tendency to be sibilant/show sibilance on some tracks? I'm still on the stock filters by the way.

I'll still try to put as much listening time as I can on these since it might be just me that needs getting used to their sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back