Trinity Audio Q & A
Feb 8, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #91 of 136
I don't speak for Trinity obviously, however, I think it is a fair assumption that they will wait for the release of their upcoming products before starting their Q and A, for a few reasons:
1. They are busy, quite busy by the looks of it.
2. The head-fi community has largely been quite negative about Trinity in the lead up to their new products, so they will likely wait for that to blow over once the products are out and everyone pulls their heads in.
3. There will be an influx of questions regarding the new products once customers receive them, although that's not to say there isn't plenty questions regarding the product lines and features right now.
Again I don't speak for Trinity but I can understand why they haven't done anything about this yet. There's also the fact they didn't make any definite statements about when the Vlogs would be made available or even a confirmation that it would be happening, it was merely a proposition/suggestion.

Feb 17, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #99 of 136
do you ever plan to publish frequency response graphs for your IEM's?

Feb 21, 2017 at 1:38 PM Post #102 of 136
@Bobtrinity when can we expect some concrete info on the icarus II DAP?

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #103 of 136
Bobtrinity I enjoyed your first Q&A... Thanks!

I may be the rare one here who REALLY cares about isolation (not cancellation!), so my question is:

You're very focused on the sound (which is a great thing), but is there a way to get a sound that you'll like along with excellent (super duper, say 27+ dB) isolation?

Is there any plan to associate with any of the custom molded sleeve manufacturers (e.g. Symphonics or ACS) to make it easy for us to get custom sleeves for Trinity products for a better fit? If not an association, is there anything that you can do to make it more likely that custom molded sleeve companies can at least "easily" fit Trinity products?

Thanks

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #105 of 136
Bobtrinity I enjoyed your first Q&A... Thanks!

I may be the rare one here who REALLY cares about isolation (not cancellation!), so my question is:

You're very focused on the sound (which is a great thing), but is there a way to get a sound that you'll like along with excellent (super duper, say 27+ dB) isolation?

Is there any plan to associate with any of the custom molded sleeve manufacturers (e.g. Symphonics or ACS) to make it easy for us to get custom sleeves for Trinity products for a better fit? If not an association, is there anything that you can do to make it more likely that custom molded sleeve companies can at least "easily" fit Trinity products?

Thanks

I'm in the same boat. I really like the Sabres with two caveats.
1 - isolation is lacking and I need to turn up the volume if there is noise in the room (I tried stuffing comply foam into the tips which helped, but it covered up the bass ports on the filters).
2 - if I lay on my side, the end of the tip bends and cuts off the sound. This happens with both stock and spinfit tips.

I have the Atlas-Delta on the way. I'm not interested in the Master as a sound upgrade but am wondering whether the isolation would be expected to be better for the Master vs A-D.

Also, a picture of the A-D showing the shape of the inner shell (where it contacts the ear) would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back