Trinity Audio Q & A
Jan 15, 2017 at 5:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 136

Bobtrinity

Member of the Trade: Trinity Audio
We had been thinking for some time about doing a weekly Vlog. 

Rather than us just deciding what we should discuss we decided it would be better to ask you guys to ask the questions.

So the point of this thread is for you to ask any questions relating to our gear or the industry as a whole and we will try and answer them in our Vlogs.

So post your questions in this thread and we will include as many as possible each week in our Vlog.

And......GO!

P.s most interesting question of the month gets a prize.

Jan 15, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #6 of 136
What are your goals and ambition for trinity this year. Also what made you want to make quality audio for a cheap price instead of being profit oriented and what was your ambition for setting up trinity.Thanks

Jan 15, 2017 at 9:33 PM Post #9 of 136
What type of cable will the second litz cable be with the hunter? Balanced, with mic, or just a spare?

Jan 15, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #10 of 136
Will there be any issues with the finish on the pm6?
I understand that the materials are different but I also realise that anodised aluminium is better for the finish

Jan 15, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #12 of 136
I love the idea of a vlog, would be ok with it being a monthly vlog as well.

What are some common obstacles your business have run into? How are they generally dealt with?

Short term plans? Long term plans?

And what I want to know most, what are Bob's favorite daily drivers? How about Jake's? Anyone else in the Trinity team?

Jan 15, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #14 of 136
Why do ba drivers tend to have more detail than a dynamic driver in the mids and highs? Less moving mass, more magnetic power, or something else?

Where are the answers going to appear?

Neat idea, thanks for doing this.

Jan 16, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #15 of 136
Thanks for doing this Bob. My question is: how do you go about generating new product ideas? What motivates you to create new products, seeing as how you've grown the Trinity lineup quite a bit in the past year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back