Trinity Audio Q & A
Jan 18, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #62 of 136
How does hunter with 1 dual coil DD + 4 BA end up sounding significantly superior to 2 dual driver DD in push pull mode + 4 BA of PM6?

How do you maintain your motivation despite so much cribbing from people that aren't satisfied despite being offered so much?

Do you honestly get enough rest every day?

Jan 20, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #65 of 136
Here are my questions:

1.- What happened with Phantom Phoenix/Vario? Will we see it on the future?
2.- Will have Trinity his own DAC/Amp or DAP (not Sagaris series)?
3.- Is Sagaris series just a collaboration or a fusion?

Regards.

Jan 20, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #66 of 136
Any news on the Atlas Delta and Hunter or pictures would be welcomed, thank you.  Or in the form of a question...

Is there any news on the Atlas Delta and Hunter?

Jan 21, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #67 of 136
Nowadays, it's clear that Trinity has embraced change as one of the major driving forces of its business model (another major force being consumer feedback).

Moreover, it's clear that Trinity is not afraid of frequent change.

Yet, if recent developments are of any indication, some customers find it "hard to keep up" - be it because they feel their purchase may "become outdated" even before they get it or simply because of the cost of frequent purchases/upgrades (naturally, there are other reasons as well - like changes in expected design specifications).

What are the driving forces of frequent change for Trinity? And more importantly, what advice can you give to customers in order to better deal with it? How does your business model support the given advice?

M.

Jan 21, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #69 of 136
Are measurements taken during the design /tuning process, or is everything done by ear? What aspects of the sound do you prioritize?

Jan 23, 2017 at 7:31 AM Post #71 of 136
I have got phantom master and vyrus v2. Also own a pm4. I have 2 questions. I was having issues with earphone connectors for pm4, so my questions are both on that
1. Will vyrus v2 have same connector as current pm4?
2. Is there any chance that you may release a lanyard for the new phantom master?

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #72 of 136
I have got phantom master and vyrus v2. Also own a pm4. I have 2 questions. I was having issues with earphone connectors for pm4, so my questions are both on that
1. Will vyrus v2 have same connector as current pm4?
2. Is there any chance that you may release a lanyard for the new phantom master?

Answe 1: No they are different........PM4 is a removable cable model and Vyrus2 is a modular cable like senn IE800.

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #75 of 136
Is your answer based on a reliable source/offical source? or just your guess.

If the Vyrus 2 cable is like what on the Sen IE800, I would have to skip it right away despite all its improvement in other aspects.

Provided it is the case, I have another question for the company.

What is your motive behind that cable setup?

I know that the old style removable cable on the Vyrus 1 is its potential weak point.
But as far as I can see, a removable module like Sen IE 800 can't be beneficial in any circumstances, so please enlighten me.

Look for the trinity audio what the future holds thread and read the opening post for info on the motives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back