Trinity Audio Q & A
Jan 17, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #46 of 136
  I've a question:

Will there be any A's to the Q's?

biggrin.gif

Once we have filmed the Vlog then yes :wink:

Jan 17, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #49 of 136
Ever considered doing a high end IEM with only one dynamic driver, something like IE800 or CA Vega? Is is very intriguing to see how one dynamic driver IEM if done right can rival multiple hybrids out there.

Jan 17, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #55 of 136
This probably doesn't require a whole vlog answer, but I noticed the new Master product page says it comes with 14x tuning filters. Does this mean 7 pairs, or actually 14 pairs for 14 different options?

Jan 17, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #56 of 136
This probably doesn't require a whole vlog answer, but I noticed the new Master product page says it comes with 14x tuning filters. Does this mean 7 pairs, or actually 14 pairs for 14 different options?

I think it was 7 pairs with a damped and undamped version of each.
Could be wrong though.

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:53 AM Post #57 of 136
I've got two questions that I posted in other topics:

1) Why design a BT "headphone" (the Air) without a volume control? Does not make any sense to me.

2) In going to this new Y connecter cable, how the heck are you expecting people to use a Bluetooth dongle (what used to be "lanyard") when it's hanging down at your chest??? A strange place to have a BT dongle unless you've got it on a hearing aid hanging around your neck.

Jan 18, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #58 of 136
I've got two questions that I posted in other topics:

1) Why design a BT "headphone" (the Air) without a volume control? Does not make any sense to me.

2) In going to this new Y connecter cable, how the heck are you expecting people to use a Bluetooth dongle (what used to be "lanyard") when it's hanging down at your chest??? A strange place to have a BT dongle unless you've got it on a hearing aid hanging around your neck.

To answer your first question, they already put it up for a vote so please put it to rest.
To answer your second question, noble is already doing something like this. I have it and think that it is quite convenient as I have modded my upgrade cables to be detachable at the centre. The Bluetooth dongle should have a shirt clip I think.

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #59 of 136
To answer your first question, they already put it up for a vote so please put it to rest.
To answer your second question, noble is already doing something like this. I have it and think that it is quite convenient as I have modded my upgrade cables to be detachable at the centre. The Bluetooth dongle should have a shirt clip I think.

I didn't realize you worked for Trinity.  This thread isn't for us to answer others questions.  Let Bob do that in his Vlog.

Jan 18, 2017 at 8:11 AM Post #60 of 136
I didn't realize you worked for Trinity.  This thread isn't for us to answer others questions.  Let Bob do that in his Vlog.

I don't, I just speak from experience and just stating the facts. Look up noble bts and search the other trinity threads for the vote. It looks like you did not order on kick starter since you did not know about the vote. Lastly, I do believe that by me answering your question, Bob can get to questions that do not have readily available answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back