Trinity Audio Q & A
Jan 16, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #33 of 136
Do you ever regret the level of community interaction you have built into your business model? Both here and through crowd funding platforms?

It's clear to see that it is well intentioned and I for one appreciate it greatly... but some of the abuse / crazyness you have to put up with because of it, well it's on another level!

Jan 16, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #34 of 136
Do you ever regret the level of community interaction you have built into your business model? Both here and through crowd funding platforms?

It's clear to see that it is well intentioned and I for one appreciate it greatly... but some of the abuse / crazyness you have to put up with because of it, well it's on another level!

That's a good one and I will be sure to answer.

Jan 16, 2017 at 10:57 PM Post #36 of 136
Probably off topic but....if you had to choose one pint to drink for your entire life, what would it be? 

Mine would be either Fuller´s London Porter or Kapuziner Weizen, cheers Bob! 
beerchug.gif

Jan 17, 2017 at 1:10 AM Post #37 of 136
Off topic, mod or rocker?

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #38 of 136
I understand, that it may be a secret or smth like that, but.. what is fail rate for your products? Was PM4/Sabre/Vyrus fail rate higher/lower than average for Trinity Audio products?
How do you perform QC? Do you test every 10th/100th/1000th piece in product line? How many people perform QC?

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #40 of 136
I'm just simply curious about the new cable system Trinity intended to put on the Vyrus V2, oh and the Zinc Alloy housing too.

Edit: look at the Master image, I can kind of guessing the cable situation, but not sure if it'll be the same with the vyrus v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back