Trinity Audio - Phantom Master 4 Review Tour
Nov 22, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #16 of 35
Head-Fi username:doublea71
Location (City, Country):Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Trinity products previously used:None
Source gear:Cowon J3, Samsung S5, Centrance Dacport HD
Link to a previous review:See signature

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #18 of 35
  Trinity are pleased to announce that we will shortly be sending a pair of our new premium earphones, the Phantom Master 4 on tour for Head-fi'ers to try out and review. 

We're looking to arrange three mini tours, one in Europe, North America and Asia. We would like four volunteers in each territory to try the Phantom Master 4, write a review and then send it on to the next reviewer.

To apply, simply copy, paste and complete the info below in a reply in this thread. We’ll close applications in seven days’ time and then choose and contact the selected reviewers. Trinity Audio will co-ordinate these tours and will be your point of contact for any questions.

Head-Fi username:
Location (City, Country):
Trinity products previously used:
Source gear:
Link to a previous review:

Terms:
  1. Each tour member is responsible for the cost of shipping the headphones to the next person in the program.
  2. Tour members must provide real names and addresses for tour purposes.
  3. Tracking numbers are required for shipments between tour members.
  4. Standard tour listening periods will be seven days. 
  5. Tour members should post in this thread when headphones are received/posted.
  6. Tour members are asked to take good care of the headphones, packaging and accessories.
  7. Tour members agree to write a review of the Phantom Master 4 in the Head Fi Gear section of Head fi.

Oh yes, considering I already dropped over $100 on my own pair, I will surely be posting an exhaustive review.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #19 of 35
Nov 22, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #21 of 35
If the tour is still open, I'd love to give them a try. I've heard such great things about Trinity Audio, this would be my introduction...I'm kinda surprised sign up is so light.

Head-Fi username: jinxy245

Location (City, Country): Montgomery, NY, USA

Trinity products previously used: None yet...

Source gear:  I do most of my listening with a Shanling M2, Fiio X2-1, and through my Audioquest  1.2

Link to a previous review: http://www.head-fi.org/users/346809/reviews

Nov 24, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #22 of 35
I'm really sorry to mess everyone around - the good news is - I've bought a pair
smily_headphones1.gif

C'mon at the Black Friday price I could not resist! @dnun8086 , I've taken on board a lot of those points you've put to me . I have come to the conclusion there is only one option for me 

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #24 of 35
  Hope the applications are still open. 

Head-Fi username: alffla
Location (City, Country): Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Trinity products previously used: N/A
Source gear: Fiio E07K, OnePlusX, AK380
Link to a previous review: http://accessibleaudio.co

Very much still open will run through until we have enough names and thank you for applying. 

Nov 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #25 of 35
Head-Fi username: rebbi
Location (City, Country): Austin, Texas, USA
Trinity products previously used: N/A
Source gear: iBasso DX80, iPhone 6
Link to a previous review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/meze-12-classics/reviews/17391
Or
https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/review-the-meze-12-classics-in-ear-monitors/

Nov 28, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #26 of 35
  I'm really sorry to mess everyone around - the good news is - I've bought a pair
smily_headphones1.gif

C'mon at the Black Friday price I could not resist! @dnun8086 , I've taken on board a lot of those points you've put to me . I have come to the conclusion there is only one option for me 

Haha I love it I hope you enjoy them! The Black Friday deal was a great opportunity. 

Nov 28, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #27 of 35
Sorry for the delay will be going through names and applicants later this week so for all that have applied keep an eye on your inbox. 

The tour isn't closed yet but will be as soon as names have been selected, I highly recommend anyone still interested to put their name down. I look forward to speaking to some of you soon. 

Nov 28, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #28 of 35
  Haha I love it I hope you enjoy them! The Black Friday deal was a great opportunity. 

You're darn right. It was the best deal I have seen in a long while - I honestly thought I was seeing things when I saw the price change ! You're also right in that you can make a measured analysis of an IEM in 7 days. A reviewer can give a different perspective to an owner who has lived with them for a long time , I think there is room in the World for both and there is no point in trying to be one when you're clearly the other. You either own em or they're just passin thru

Nov 28, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #29 of 35
Head-Fi username: KamikaziH2Omln
Location (City, Country): State College, PA
Trinity products previously used: N/A
Source gear: 
  1. iFi iUSB 3.0 + iFi Gemini Cable + Schiit Modi 2U + Objective 2
  2. Fiio E07K "Andes"
  3. HiFiMan Supermini
  4. LG V20
Link to a previous review: 
Hifiman Megamini
Hifiman Supermini
Edifier P293
Klipsch Mode M40

Hope I'm not too late to the party. Would enjoy a nice critical listen to these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back