Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Apr 23, 2017 at 8:11 AM Post #227 of 317
Here you go:

Thank you very much. That's the same comments made on the update section on the campaign. But I just didn't receive an email from them and was wondering if there was something else in it

He doesn't give any indication of whether or not the firmware update as possible to help reduce the situation.

Apr 23, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #229 of 317
No problem nealh. I've still got my fingers crossed on these as my likely use for them would give me "High" going from the diagram. However I won't know until I get them. While the early feedback does give cause for concern I am not going to rush to doom and gloom scenarios. It will all reveal itself in due course.

Apr 23, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #230 of 317
Thank you very much. That's the same comments made on the update section on the campaign. But I just didn't receive an email from them and was wondering if there was something else in it

He doesn't give any indication of whether or not the firmware update as possible to help reduce the situation.

It is impossible.
I never trusted BT earbuds, but he came out as honest and doing his best to minimise the issue. And considering that we can buy 20$ buds from aliexpress that suffer very little drop outs, i backed him hoping for some god audio specs with standard chinese BT.
This seems not the be case and it cannot be fixed in firmware also because Trinity did not the electronics, clearly took a bad one from china and chinese are notorious for not fixing their stuff. 

Anyhow, I will find out when i receive my pair. I rarely suffer BT drop outs ... so we shall see.

Apr 23, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #231 of 317
Just read the update, it basically read it as it says "it is your problem folks". If this is their attitude and since  any refund is refused, it is disgusting. Undefendable.

Pretty much this. It basically says it's down to your body shape and its too bad. I only backed this as there was some assurance that the main issue with totally wireless buds was solved, that of connection between master and slave. Now this email says they solved the connection between bud and device and not between earpieces. My own set are totally worthless now as the right bud drops out constantly.

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #233 of 317
What people getting a product complain and the manufacturer says it affects few but none of the ones without the issue report their happiness ... well, we know what is in store. A big disappointment.

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #234 of 317
  What people getting a product complain and the manufacturer says it affects few but none of the ones without the issue report their happiness ... well, we know what is in store. A big disappointment.

For every customer who bothers to complain, ​
26​
 other customers remain silent. Cool info for customer service HERE.​

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #236 of 317

For every customer who bothers to complain, ​
26​
 other customers remain silent. Cool info for customer service HERE.​

This is normally the case but on KS it is rarely the case. The first to get always write their feedback and it is rarely correct and always black or white. So let's hope the truth is grey.

I hope for y'all that is in the grey. I didn't order the Air for this reason as well as the fact that I still like my JLAB Epic BT earbuds enough to not need another set yet. I'm waiting to see more reviews and if there are any resulting revisions.

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:36 PM Post #239 of 317
Folks please understand that there are two kinds of dropouts being discussed here:

1) Bluetooth between the audio source device and the headphone (the Air, the master).
This is what DROPOUT usually means.

2) When a wireless BT headset uses BT between the two ears (it could have done it both ears to the device, if the device supports that; or not use BT between the two ears).

The complaints I've seen of the Airs (a small percentage of the backers) has been issues with #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back