TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING prepare to launch new VARIO switchable open and closed back full size headphone
Sep 24, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #151 of 206
I think the ideal time would be launch vario on dec or smt after the sports iem has been delivered so that a lot of us can gather cash first 
biggrin.gif
 most of us cant pledge for both the sport eim and headphone i guess

Sep 24, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #152 of 206

Recovery time = time to save up some cash
biggrin.gif
I'm confident the second project will be a succes: 100k is/was a large amount of cash and the regular music listeners usually do not spend that kind of cash on a pair of headphones. Not enough die hards/Trinity-enthusiasts out there at this time for the 100k, but lower goals don't make it any less of a project
bigsmile_face.gif

The goal won't lower, thats what we need to do full production, moulds on their own account for 32k of the 100k target.

But the rewards will be more consumer/wallet friendly

Sep 24, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #154 of 206

The goal won't lower, thats whist we need to do full production, moulds on their own account for 32k of the 100k target.

I didn't know those moulds were that expensive, whoa..my bad!
Even lower prices for that quality? Insane!
eek.gif
You got my attention for sure..that black one.. -drools-

Sep 24, 2015 at 9:48 AM Post #156 of 206
Funding Closed?

Sep 24, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #157 of 206
  Funding Closed?

Quote:
...and kickstarter cancled
frown.gif

Think it was the correct thing to do. The product looks great but I was a little surprised you didn't stagger the campaigns as I would think you have repeate customers like myself, some recovery time so to speak.

Anyway hope the relaunch goes well as I find this a very interesting project and would love to try a pair of vario.

The goal won't lower, thats what we need to do full production, moulds on their own account for 32k of the 100k target.

Sep 24, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #159 of 206
I was watching the intro of the cancelled Vario campaign again and I suddenly realised something:
the Vario is designed to be folded, so you can put it in your bag, yes? But..I would never just toss those headphones in my bag unprotected.
The IEM's have those small tough protective cases, the Vario won't need something like that I think..but maybe a drawstring kind of bag?
Will help protect against scratches, dust..breadcrumbs perhaps.. Am I making sense?
biggrin.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 6:19 AM Post #161 of 206
can the 'height' be adjusted? and what would the velour pad inside diameter? don't really like if pads pressing my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back