TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
May 8, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #676 of 713
well i'm in the market for some waterproof, gym worthy iems.
considering these or the aurisonic rockets.

but i also understand a bluetooth edition is soon coming out....

There is someone selling an Atlas on the FS boards now:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/805303/trinity-atlas-hybrid-in-ear-sports-headphone-matte-black

Might work for you depending on your respective locations? Good luck tracking one down anyway.

May 8, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #677 of 713
  well i'm in the market for some waterproof, gym worthy iems.
considering these or the aurisonic rockets.

but i also understand a bluetooth edition is soon coming out....

bluetooth is just a cable, not a whole new IEM.  it was an option as part of the kickstarter and just now (almost) becoming available.  you'll be able to purchase it from trinity once available.
they also have a cable-less bluetooth IEM on the way, the phantom air which will be on kickstarter but is at least 16 weeks before they ship.

May 9, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #680 of 713
May 12, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #683 of 713

bluetooth is just a cable, not a whole new IEM.  it was an option as part of the kickstarter and just now (almost) becoming available.  you'll be able to purchase it from trinity once available.
they also have a cable-less bluetooth IEM on the way, the phantom air which will be on kickstarter but is at least 16 weeks before they ship.

Hello all, 

I'm David, and just I signed up on the forum, because the Trinity products really interest me.  I just Pre-Ordered the Phantom Master 4, and now begins the countdown to the beginning of August...

For those of you who have been following the KickStarter campaigns, can you tell me if any of the details for the Bluetooth cable have been revealed - things like size, form-factor, battery life, and whether it will have a Remote/Microphone option to use with a phone?

Thanks for any Info!
David Baldock

May 31, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #685 of 713
Trinity Atlas review posted - http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-atlas-water-resistant-sports-in-ear-monitor/reviews/16101

Jun 8, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #686 of 713
Forgot to mention before: Thanks for the great review @Brooko (as always)

Hey @Bobtrinity - Any chance that these might see a revision to 2-pin cables anytime in the future? I absolutely love my Atlas, but I'm also absolutely terrified every time I try to switch cables... I feel like I'm going to rip the guts out of it 
eek.gif

EDIT: only on one of them... the left IEM is super tight for some reason... wayy too much pressure needed to connect/disconnect

Jun 8, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #688 of 713
similar issue here.  i've already destroyed 1 cable when my fingers slipped off the connector and pulled on the cable directly because of the super tight fit (L side, R side is fine). 
once the BT cable arrives that should be the last time i change cables though as the atlas will be my exercise only IEM.

i do think bob said the atlas would eventually move to the 2 pin connector.

Jun 8, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #689 of 713
Forgot to mention before: Thanks for the great review @Brooko
 (as always)

Hey @Bobtrinity
 - Any chance that these might see a revision to 2-pin cables anytime in the future? I absolutely love my Atlas, but I'm also absolutely terrified every time I try to switch cables... I feel like I'm going to rip the guts out of it :eek:  

EDIT: only on one of them... the left IEM is super tight for some reason... wayy too much pressure needed to connect/disconnect

Atlas is now sold out and in process of a rework on tuning and change to 2 pin

Jun 8, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #690 of 713
Atlas is now sold out and in process of a rework on tuning and change to 2 pin

Does that mean that the MMCX Bluetooth cables being sent out to Atlas backers will be the only batch of MMCX you run off? Was thinking about asking if mine could be switched to 2pin for the Sabre/M6/Hunter but if these will be the only batch with MMCX I think I'll just double up and buy a 2 pin version once they go on general sale to have both based covered...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back