TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Jan 14, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #466 of 713
Shipping overseas at christmas time is a nightmare as everything slows to a crawl.

I have just seen a comment on ks from backer #4 who is in europe only just got theirs today! Crazy!

Please I waited to move out here then :p

I didn't have much of a chance to mess about on the journey over as I would have liked so settled for an extended listen last week.

Sat in the apartment which has a great veiw overlooking snow covered rooftops of Linköping and the frozen canal, on my 3rd day here (think it was -16 outside brrrr). Just played with the filtersfor a good few hours, very happy with the Atlas and especially enjoy the gold and purple filters.

Jan 14, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #467 of 713
Please I waited to move out here then
tongue.gif

I didn't have much of a chance to mess about on the journey over as I would have liked so settled for an extended listen last week.

Sat in the apartment which has a great veiw overlooking snow covered rooftops of Linköping and the frozen canal, on my 3rd day here (think it was -16 outside brrrr). Just played with the filtersfor a good few hours, very happy with the Atlas and especially enjoy the gold and purple filters.

Little cold in Sweden this time of year but still beautiful
bigsmile_face.gif
So pumped for my Atlas's, Bob keeps raising his own bar but I love all my Trinity's
wink_face.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #468 of 713
Backer 676 here, living just outside of Seattle, WA, USA.  Received mine today.  Haven't had a listen yet but they sure look pretty!

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #470 of 713

USPS hates the southern United States. -_-

I'm in Little Rock and it's never taken more than 7 days for Trinity to get to me
wink_face.gif
Now AliExpress is another whole story
redface.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #472 of 713

I'm in Little Rock and it's never taken more than 7 days for Trinity to get to me
wink_face.gif
Now AliExpress is another whole story
redface.gif

I received two AliExpress orders, that were stamped the same day as the Trinity package (151229) on 160108 and 160111, while the Atlas arrived 160113.
The world of international shipping is upsidedown.

Anyways the AliExpress orders were crap, while the Atlas was well worth the wait.
beerchug.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #473 of 713

I received two AliExpress orders, that were stamped the same day as the Trinity package (151229) on 160108 and 160111, while the Atlas arrived 160113.
The world of international shipping is upsidedown.

Anyways the AliExpress orders were crap, while the Atlas was well worth the wait.
beerchug.gif

Indeed Spring but then again you are not comparing apples to apples either
wink_face.gif
Don't get me wrong I love my entire collection of Trinity's however for the price China has put some sweet iem's on the table for pennies on the dollar
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #475 of 713

Indeed Spring but then again you are not comparing apples to apples either
wink_face.gif
Don't get me wrong I love my entire collection of Trinity's however for the price China has put some sweet iem's on the table for pennies on the dollar
biggrin.gif

Oh absolutely. The Ali orders were some external zoom lenses for my iPhone. And they were craptastic, But the shipping was extremely fast.

I would never say a bad word about the head gear I've ordered from Ali, except perhaps the fake Xiaomis I ordered one evening when I was drunk. I mean the seller even stated in the description that they were fakes if I had bothered to read it.
wink_face.gif

Jan 18, 2016 at 6:54 AM Post #476 of 713
After a weekend of listening to my usual IEM source - my LG G4 (im more of a desktop setup person so i dont spend on portable systems, the fiio e17 is the closer i have to that) and i have to say i love the Purple filters and i also love the Gold ones, sometimes i prefer 1, sometimes i prefer the other i think a halfway between the 2 would be perfect for me, but iusually i go with the Purples since im more sensitive to bass than i am with mids or treble for example. I will eventually do a summary of my experience with these earphones, but been loving it so far.

Maybe i should use a purple and a gold one at the same time for each ear eheh.
Mind that its still in a early burn-in stage, so the battle between Purples and Golds will continue at least until the end of the week.

Edit:

just mucking about with mine - think i must have tested with the fiio inline rather than direct (mental note - putting something in between stops the remote working, idiot) as it seems to be working.  either that, or the phone symbol on the remote threw me off.

1 press is play/pause
2 presses is skip forward
3 is skip back

that's pretty much standard remote functions, so all is good on that score, and i'm an idiot.  but i knew the second part already.

regards location, it's a bit high up on the cable for gym use, too.  one idea i've seen used elsewhere is to make the y-join into the remote, so there's not an additional section on the cable.  i can think of one gym headphone that used the y-joint as a combined volume slider/remote/mic and while i don't personally use the slider i can image some people would probably find it useful.

great! how/when can we get some, then, because i *really* want to use these in the gym (as well as everywhere else, for that matter - really can't say enough good things about how great these things sound)?  if it's a 50/50 choice, can we stipulate which we'd prefer for the bluetooth cables that we've ordered via kickstarter?  you can probably guess my preference on that score for the two i've already ordered :wink:

similarly, if you have any suggestions for flange tips similar to the 2-flange ones they came with that will stay put on the filters, that would be very helpful, too.

Mine dont skip back, 3 skips forward twice, could any1 else confirm this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back