TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Dec 15, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #256 of 713
  While in this thread I just have to say what one of my favorite new rigs is, I'm so pleased with the sound of this ultra portable rig for right at $112 it's just amazing
biggrin.gif

super jelly of your Fiio! Looks nice!

Dec 15, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #258 of 713
I find use of emoticons helps 
wink.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #259 of 713
Hell no, im just going to whine, seems like a tradition to some people on kickstarter :p

Guess i need to improve my sarcasm.

Sarcasm is much needed round here :D and a thick skin to deal with all these moaners :wink:

Cant wait to get these out to everyone, just a bit bummed about the bt lanyard, but it has to be right.

Dec 15, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #261 of 713
  I find use of emoticons helps 
wink.gif

Actually have to agree, i didnt do a good job.

Sarcasm is much needed round here
biggrin.gif
and a thick skin to deal with all these moaners
wink.gif

Cant wait to get these out to everyone, just a bit bummed about the bt lanyard, but it has to be right.

Yeah but the silver linning is that shows how eager they are for the product, in the end thats what matters :).

Dec 15, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #262 of 713
Quite keen to try the BT lanyard too.  All the bugs ironed out with it now Bob?

Dec 15, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #263 of 713
Quite keen to try the BT lanyard too.  All the bugs ironed out with it now Bob?

Bugs all worked out, had some qc issues i wasnt prepared to accept and it took quite a bit of testing on the new csr chip.

I wanted the battery life to be as good as possible so we are just finishing some battery testing to make sure it meets the spec and operating time etc.

Fcc certification has to be finished but that doesnt take long then production and finally ship to the ks backers.

Dec 15, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #264 of 713
Bugs all worked out, had some qc issues i wasnt prepared to accept and it took quite a bit of testing on the new csr chip.

I wanted the battery life to be as good as possible so we are just finishing some battery testing to make sure it meets the spec and operating time etc.

Fcc certification has to be finished but that doesnt take long then production and finally ship to the ks backers.

Ah yes... battery life. Very important. Winter is coming.

Dec 16, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #265 of 713
Almost... and i will have a creepy smile when its posted eventually.

I think u did the right thing making sure the BT lanyard is as good as possible before shipping, i prefer to wait for something that i can enjoy more.

Dec 17, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #268 of 713
@Bobtrinity will the various types of cables for the Atlas be available for anyone to order on the website? I'm getting a pair of Atlases from a friend who did the 2x Atlas Kickstarter perk, so I'm not an official Kickstarter backer. I know he ordered them with Pono cables, since we both have Pono players, but I was also interested in a balanced TRRS cable.

Thanks! Super excited to try these babies out!

Dec 18, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #269 of 713
@Bobtrinity
 will the various types of cables for the Atlas be available for anyone to order on the website? I'm getting a pair of Atlases from a friend who did the 2x Atlas Kickstarter perk, so I'm not an official Kickstarter backer. I know he ordered them with Pono cables, since we both have Pono players, but I was also interested in a balanced TRRS cable.

Thanks! Super excited to try these babies out!

Extra cables will be available to buy from our site in late January. Only the Pono cable will be available seperately from next weeke onwards.

Look forward to your feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back