Triad Audio
Nov 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #16 of 19
Brad/Remitron,

On Sunday 10/31/2010 you contacted me stating that there are no LLPs left and that there was a black XP available to ship. I responded that the Black XP unit would work for me and that I would PayPal you the difference once I got a tracking number. As of today 11/2/2010 I have yet to receive tracking nor any other confirmation that you are shipping anything.

What I do have is confirmation that $600 has already been transferred from my bank account to yours on October 21, 2010 - 12 days ago.

*** Update ***

I had been in contact with ppl, the designer of the Lisa III and he has personally taken responsibility of this transaction. He actually stated this in a PM to me yesterday, however I was too pigheaded to realize what he was offering.

Anyway this doesn't excuse the lack of communication from Triad Audio. So I guess there are 2 lessons to be learned from this.
  • Have patience, and don't expect same day or sometimes same week response from Triad Audio
  • PPL (Phil) is awesome ! ! ! !

*** Update 2 ***

Just received and email from Brad (Remitron), package was shipped yesterday, tracking number not available until 24 hours after shipping.

Soooooo.... egg on my face.
Patience is something I have very little of (Curse You amazon.com and your Amazon Prime membership)

Apologies to all around.... Can't wait til I get my new XP...

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM Post #17 of 19
Maybe depends on the circumstances. Some days are better than others, who knows?
I just want to say that today, I contacted Brad for informations and his email reply came after 8 minutes. 

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #18 of 19
Glad to hear that joefan will be receiving his Lisa soon as he's in for a sonic treat.

I've already documented my communication issues with Brad at Triad Audio. In Brad's defence he did apologise for being `off the grid' for a while and has subsequently replied to emails very rapidly.

Perhaps we all need to be more patient with each other in today's fast paced world - philosophising over, now back to listening to my sublimely musical Lisa III XP.

Cheers. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back