Trade Yuin PK3 Y-Cord For J-Cord
Jan 26, 2008 at 5:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

euckersw

New Head-Fier
Just received my Yuin PK3s tonight, and they sound great, but I was a bit disappointed to find that mine had a Y-Cord, and not a J-Cord. I know most of you will think I'm crazy, but as I run with the headphones, I much prefer the J-Cord. I emailed head-direct (where I purchased the headphones from), but they informed me just now that they've run out of J-Cord PK3s and have now started shipping Y-Cord PK3s exclusively.

Therefore, I was wondering if someone might be interested in trading their J-Cord PK3s for my brand new Y-Cord PK3s. I'm not looking to be a jerk about it, but since mine are brand new, I'd probably only be interested in trading with someone who got their PK3s in the past 3 months or so. Please PM me if you're interested in trading.

Thank you.

-Scott

Jan 26, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #4 of 7
HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Jan 26, 2008 at 8:00 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisplyr3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... why don't you just return your pk3... and get one with a j-cord.

if you look on e-bay, this guy is selling 89 units of pk3's with j-cords for $55.

YUIN PK3 Hi Fi Earphones - eBay (item 260186937115 end time Feb-23-08 21:35:22 PST)

Guess you didn't realize that eBay account also belongs to Head-direct?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 26, 2008 at 8:29 AM Post #7 of 7
Yeah, I guess that is what Fang means.

[EDIT] The eBay link has been updated. Now all are marked as Y cord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back