Toxic Cables
Feb 11, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #2 of 13
Same problem here ..... I have PAID them AND sent them a cable that they agreed to modify for me, and since paying them they have not answered any emails (and of course I have received nothing from them).

Before sending, I asked for their contact telephone number and Frank refused - that set alarm bells ringing.

Do they have your money also ?

Mar 7, 2017 at 5:42 PM Post #3 of 13
  Hello does anyone know if Toxic Cables is still in business?
I have sent 3 e-mails with no response.
Thank you

Yes, we are still in business and will be for the foreseeable future. Please refer to the appreciation thread where you will notice people still receiving cables from us.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/609155/toxic-cables-impressions-and-discussion-thread/9555#post_13321785

Mar 7, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 13
  Same problem here ..... I have PAID them AND sent them a cable that they agreed to modify for me, and since paying them they have not answered any emails (and of course I have received nothing from them).

Before sending, I asked for their contact telephone number and Frank refused - that set alarm bells ringing.

Do they have your money also ?

Unfortunately we are extremely busy making cables for customers and can take some time to get to emails.

I believe we replied to some time ago and your cable was also returned to you.

With making orders, replying to emails, answering phone calls will also take up a lot of time, for this reason, i do not give out my home phone number, which is what you wanted, not a cell number. 

My advice, when alarm bells ring, stay well away. In this case, you sent another manufacturers cable in for repair and it was repaired and sent back to you already 
L3000.gif
 enjoy

Jul 18, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #5 of 13
Unfortunately we are extremely busy making cables for customers and can take some time to get to emails.

I believe we replied to some time ago and your cable was also returned to you.

With making orders, replying to emails, answering phone calls will also take up a lot of time, for this reason, i do not give out my home phone number, which is what you wanted, not a cell number.

My advice, when alarm bells ring, stay well away. In this case, you sent another manufacturers cable in for repair and it was repaired and sent back to you already
L3000.gif
enjoy

I have sent multiple emails and also a two private message here that you have not replied to.

I desperately need to repair my cables which were less than a year old when I first started emailing you 4 months ago.

You make some mention of a Facebook post but I do not use Facebook.

You website says that when needing to return cables or repair them to email you, to ascertain a return address, I did this multiple times, but you continually ignore me.

I would appreciate if you could please come back to me, regardless of what you say, ignoring feels far worse.

Jul 18, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #6 of 13
I have sent multiple emails and also a two private message here that you have not replied to.

I desperately need to repair my cables which were less than a year old when I first started emailing you 4 months ago.

You make some mention of a Facebook post but I do not use Facebook.

You website says that when needing to return cables or repair them to email you, to ascertain a return address, I did this multiple times, but you continually ignore me.

I would appreciate if you could please come back to me, regardless of what you say, ignoring feels far worse.

Read the last post on page 666

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/toxic-cables-impressions-and-discussion-thread.609155/page-666

Jul 18, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #7 of 13
Jul 18, 2018 at 7:43 PM Post #8 of 13
Jul 19, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #9 of 13
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction @
boost3d. Whilst it gives me an answer it is probably the worst one I wanted to hear.

I am sure it's not just me, but my thoughts go out to you and your family during this tough time Frank. Keep your chin up and be brave brother!

I think you need to re-read, Frank sadly passed away from a stroke. I came as sad news to a lot of us, I have been buying cable from him for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back