Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it?
Sep 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #76 of 197
Just so participants know, I've taken myself off the listening list, because I'll have other commitments coming up this fall that would interfere with me receiving, listening, and forwarding the cable on in a timely manner. So everybody behind me in the list just got a bump up. If this is still going on when I'm available again, I'll have myself added to the back of the queue. Enjoy, y'all!

Sep 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #78 of 197
I believe allyl should have already shipped it to batphink, so that should be the current location. Can you guys confirm that?

I'm probably picking up a Silver Poison in the 26AWG configuration, and if I do I'll probably have that sent around instead of the 24AWG SPC Viper. So I'd need to know where the Viper is currently in order to figure who is next - the Scorpion would go to them, and the Viper could be sent back to me. Still tentative though. 

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #79 of 197
Wow, that would be extremely generous of you project86. I actually want to buy the Silver Poison for my SM3's, but can't afford it right now. That would give me a chance to see if it's worth it!

I'll let you know if any news on the cable gets to me.

Sep 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #80 of 197
Wow, that would be extremely generous of you project86. I actually want to buy the Silver Poison for my SM3's, but can't afford it right now. That would give me a chance to see if it's worth it!

I'll let you know if any news on the cable gets to me.

No problem! It's a done deal, I've got the SP 26AWG on order, but will wait until I figure out who gets it next and will have it shipped there. Or perhaps it will go straight to you if nobody else is available... Would you be able to take it say next week or whenever Toxic can get it built and sent?

Sep 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #81 of 197
Sorry for missing this. Batphink was sick last week, and did not get his address to me until this week. I'm shipping out the cable on Saturday. I apologize for the delay.

Sep 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #82 of 197
Project86, since i volunteered to have myself skipped in line in the name of waiting for my D2 to arrive, and now that they have sent out emails saying they will be shipping early next week, Id like to butt my way back into line somewhere if i could :D but i wouldnt want it till late next week, or even early the following week.

Sep 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #84 of 197
Sure, I'd be able to take it :) If soup wants his place back though (for either of the cables), he can though. I'm just happy I'll eventually get to try it
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #85 of 197
Quote:
Sorry for missing this. Batphink was sick last week, and did not get his address to me until this week. I'm shipping out the cable on Saturday. I apologize for the delay.

Ok, how about you go ahead and ship this as planned, and then Batphink can ship it back to me when finished. By then the Silver Poison will be in play as a replacement.

Quote:
Project86, since i volunteered to have myself skipped in line in the name of waiting for my D2 to arrive, and now that they have sent out emails saying they will be shipping early next week, Id like to butt my way back into line somewhere if i could :D but i wouldnt want it till late next week, or even early the following week.

This might be perfect - while Batphink gets the SPC Viper, you can be the first to get the Silver Poison. I think it will take a bit of time to ship overseas, so PM me your address and I'll advise Toxic Cables to ship it to you first. I assume it would arrive just about the time you want it. 

Quote:
Sure, I'd be able to take it :) If soup wants his place back though (for either of the cables), he can though. I'm just happy I'll eventually get to try it
biggrin.gif

Since Ardgedee removed himself, you will be next after Soup if that works for you. For the Silver Poison of course :)

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #87 of 197
I got the cable today.
ksc75smile.gif
  I'll be testing it with 2 IEMs, the UE SuperFi 3 and the Etymotic ER4P with the Westone adapters.  That means it's going to be a while before the next person in line, ardgedee, gets it.

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #88 of 197
Quggote:
I got the cable today.
ksc75smile.gif
  I'll be testing it with 2 IEMs, the UE SuperFi 3 and the Etymotic ER4P with the Westone adapters.  That means it's going to be a while before the next person in line, ardgedee, gets it.

Sounds good. I actually switched things up a bit, so you can send that cable directly to me when you are finished (PM for address when needed). 

Oct 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #89 of 197
Sorry everyone, i had totally forgotten about John's Silver cable, as i had never put it in the books. I will get this cable out at the start of next week to the first person. I will put it through the burn in device so it should be fully burned in, when i send it.

I will include a couple dozen amps straps, so that everyone on the list can keep a few for themselves.

Oct 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #90 of 197
Hi Project,

I noticed your first post has not been updated recently, just wanted to see if you were accepting new participants again. LFF's review of the Frogbeats Customs swayed me into ordering a pair, have shipped my impressions to the company. I have been told that Frogbeats are compatible with the Westone cables, so there's shouldn't be any problem there. :) WIth a 3-5 week lead time, I'm hoping the cable/custom IEMs will arrive around the same time. Also would not mind giving my 4.Ai a spin with these.

Thanks for your consideration. I'll apply again at some later time if my application is still a bit too early as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back